BY ROLAND

Roland Nonpareille Capers are the smallest of the commercially used capers. They are green/gray. The caper is the flower bud of a low growing vine found in mediterranean countries. It is cured in brine and packed in vinegar. Use right out of the jar,... see more...

LJ L.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
This thing is wonderful... in my house we blend it and then pour it on meats to cooked them.... the flavor it gives them its just magical... specially if you pour it in a pork your are about to roast....i would definitely recommend people to try it.
Kim n.
Kim n.
Anaheim, CA
These capers are good! I was making smoke salmon with cream cheese and added the capers. It wassss Bomb! It's so yummy. I would recommend people to get this if you love that tangy crunch in your mouth!
Laura D.
Laura D.
Foodie Expert
WE LOVE CAPERS in this house! This is one of the better brands we've used in the past.
Doujone M.
Doujone M.
Sudbury, ON
Foodie Expert
OMG no. I will never eat these again I just don't like them. I don't know why people eat rhem . yuck