BY ROLAIDS

There’s mild heartburn, and then there’s ultimate heartburn. That’s when you pop the cap on ultimate relief – Rolaids® Ultra Strength Tablets. Each powerful tablet neutralizes more than 100 times its own weight in excess stomach acid, so you’ll feel better fast.*

USES:

Relieves:

• Heartburn
  • Sour stomach
  • Acid indigestion

WARNINGS:

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. When using this product: do not take more than 7 tablets in a 24-hour period, do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks. Stop use and ask doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks. Keep out of reach of children.

DIRECTIONS:

Chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.

OTHER INFORMATION:

Each tablet contains: calcium 400 mg, magnesium 85 mg
Fruit tablets contain: FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (in each tablet):

• Calcium carbonate USP 1000 mg-antacid
  • Magnesium hydroxide USP 200 mg-antacid

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

• Dextrose, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, sucralose, sucrose.

DIETARY SUPPLEMENT FACTS:

When taken as a dietary supplement, each 2-tablet serving contains:

Calcium: 800 mg (80% Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet)
Magnesium: 170 mg (42% Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet)
Calories: 12
Total Carb: 2 g
Sugars: 2 g

Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Growing up, my mom always reached for Rolaids for indigestion. It's a brand I know and trust. Although I now prefer Alka-Seltzer, it is still more convenient and works just as fast. So I use both of them.
Angie G.
Alpharetta, GA
These are very fast acting, they taste good, and the price is reasonable. They have a more effective ingredient list then some of their other competitors. We always keep them on hand just in case we need them. They are a product that we keep in our medicine cabinet all the time.
Gabriella Y.
Lompoc
Anytime I find myself splurging on pizza or red sauce pasta, I know I'll have heartburn. I always have a bottle of these in my purse. I love that these are not fruity flavored, which makes chewing these so much easier. I can expect to feel pretty quick relief!
Kalea F.
Lansing , MI
These are such a simple thing to have in every purse and glove box. They do the job perfectly. Anytime they are on sale at Meijer, I grab them. I recommend them to everyone. Only reason I gave 4 stars is because I wish they tasted better.
Jessica R.
Plymouth, MA
I love these immediately start to work and works better than anything else I've ever tried, is a little chalky but 10x better than the other alternatives would definitely recommend is you feel bloated or gasy
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
These tablets do give you quicker relief I have noticed, but that's just me saying that. I'm not a huuuge fan of the strong mint flavor but it is definitely better than any medicine tasting flavor that it could be instead
Tamielee G.
San Antonio , TX
This is the best product in the market! I really recommend you to try it! And the price is not bad! It's the best of the best! When you get it, it will not disappoint you! I promise that!
Carrie Lin K.
McKinney , TX
I enjoy the mint favored ones. These come and handy when you have an upset stomach and they are very portable so you can use them anywhere when needed be.
Jennifer W.
Trusted brand and product. Knocks heartburn or other GI and nauseas feelings from heartburn, acid reflux, etc out quite quick.
Jess P.
Dawson Spgs, KY
Effective in relief. But cannot stand the chalky feel and after taste. Affordable and can find at any store or gas station.

Amazon