Rolaids Ultra Strength Tablets Fruit uploaded by Teresa C.

BY ROLAIDS

There's never a good time to have heartburn, but when you're having good fun and good food with family and friends, heartburn's gotta go - fast.  Wherever life takes you next, bring ROLAIDS® Extra Strength Tablets for fast, powerful relief from heartburn symptoms.

Chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.

Other information

• Each tablet contains: calcium 270 mg, magnesium 55 mg
  • Contains FD&C Yellow 5 (Tartrazine) as a color additive
  • Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are now taking a prescription drug.  Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.

When using this product

• Do not take more than 10 tablets in a 24 hour period
  • Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
  • Keep out of reach of children.

Relieves:

• Heartburn
  • Sour Stomach
  • Acid Indigestion

• Ingredients:
  • Active Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate (USP 675 mg, Antacid), Magnesium Hydroxide (USP 135 mg, Antacid)

Inactive Ingredients: dextrose, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, sucralose, sucrose

Tiffany W.
I had my gall bladder removed in May and these have been lifesavers when I have ate something that I didn't think would cause a reaction. I never had issues like this until it was removed, and I don't know what I would do without these.
Amanda B.
Pleasanton , CA
The older I get the more often I get heartburn at night. These work really fast and they seem to keep working a little longer than other anti acids I’ve tried. I always keep some by the bed so I can grab a couple when I need them.
Kendra m.
pembroke
These are a life saver when it comes to heart burn/acid reflux. They work fast and are an affordable price. I prefer Rolaids to tums as I feel they work faster. I would highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with heart burn, acid reflux or gas.
Catherine C.
Purchased at: Target
Works quickly and tastes great not chalky. I always like to have a few of these in my bag especially if I am eating out. Very helpful in controlling gas and bloating discomfortness.
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
I used to use a different brand for my heartburn all the time but once I became pregnant I couldn't stand the brand made me sick to my stomach. Rolaids was the only other brand I was allowed to take. Bought a big bottle sense it was a great price and after 10mins, my heartburn was gone. Gone for the first time in 5 months. I never went back to any other brand. these things work great!
Jess C.
Old Bridge
Rolaids are my goto to help with bloating and stomach discomfort when eating a heavier meal. These seem to quickly relieve my discomfort, allowing me to continue on with my day without excessive bloating and discomfort. I also think these taste pretty good, vs others that are chalky and less tollerabble
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
I carry these with me all the time!!! I have one in my purse and car!! These have been my life savers! I've tried everything else and nothing works expect for Roland's! I don't know what they have but it eases my pain and gives me relief right away!
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Love these for heart burn or stomach aches. I prefer these because they work better than tums. I keep a bottle around the house just in case we need them. I recommend using these instead of tums so I would buy
Paige W.
These are great to keep in your car or bag. They work fast and really settle your stomach. They don't taste as good as the chewable ones that are kind of like mentos but they taste ok. I always recommend them for stomach problems.
I only purchased these when I couldn't get my hands on tums and found that I needed more than 1 to get rid of my indigestion . Whereas tums I only needed 1 . It's not my go to product . Wouldn't recommend as 1st choice.