BY ROLAIDS

Heartburn relief is fast and easy with Rolaids® Ultra Strength Softchews. They’re easy to carry and taste good, too. Plus, they deliver the fast heartburn relief Rolaids® is famous for. They Neutralize over 60% more acid than Tums® Ultra Strength tablets.*

*Acid neutralization does not correlate with symptom relief.

USES:

Relieves:

• Heartburn
  • Sour stomach
  • Acid indigestion

WARNINGS:

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. When using this product: do not take more than 5 chews in a 24-hour period, do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks. Stop use and ask doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks. Keep out of reach of children.

DIRECTIONS:

Chew 2-3 chews as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.

OTHER INFORMATION:

Each chew contains: calcium 535 mg, magnesium 100mg

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (in each chew):

• Calcium carbonate USP 1330 mg-antacid

• Magnesium hydroxide USP 235 mg-antacid

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:Orange: Corn starch, corn syrup, corn syrup solids, glycerin, hydrogenated coconut oil, lecithin, natural and artificial flavors, sucrose, water, yellow 6 lake (309-100)

Allergen (Strawberry and Orange): Soy

natalie c.
Taste a little better than the pesto bismol, I mean a lot better... not that thick liquid going down your throat... And it work once in a while probably because my heartburn are not simple heartburn but side effects of others medication ...
Jessica F.
Council Blfs, IA
I choose the soft chews over the tablets every time. I feel like they give me relief monger than the tablets. The flavors are pretty good - orange is my favorite. Reminds me of the starburst.
Cody W.
Brookhaven, PA
I like this product because it reminds me of candy and it’s easy to eat it’s also easy to keep in my pocketbook it is very effective when used it does however have sort of an aftertaste other than that I cannot complain I love the texture in my mouth when chewing
Stephanie D.
Prairie Grove, AR
I love the soft chews they don't leave the chalky taste in your mouth. They work fast and if I can't find these then I use something else but I always buy extra so I don't run out.
brandi p.
Bristol
these taste good and are easy to chew but they dont really help with heartburn much. maybe relief for a little but they don't work as well as i'd hoped
Kami F.
usa
I like these in particular because they dont taste chalky or powdery after chewing them. They are easy to chew up and swallow and help with heartburn.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
So fruity and delicious feels like I’m eating candy. That also helps to relieve stomach ache and heartburn when you take your mind off the pain
Maria O.
Kunkletown , PA
They are great to carry in your car or purse. They are very affordable. I highly recommend this product as it’s very easy to find in any store.
Erin B.
These not only work great, but they also taste amazing! I’ve been known to eat these when not necessary because they taste so good!
Pam B.
Brandon
These work short term...they just don't last very long. I have to take these along with using my prescription medicine for reflux