Rolaids Ultra Strength Chewable Tablets Mint uploaded by ali w.

BY ROLAIDS

There's never a good time to have heartburn, but when you're having good fun and good food with family and friends, heartburn's gotta go fast. Rolaids ultra strength tablets deliver the ultimate in powerful, rapid relief, neutralizing more than 100 times its own weight in excess stomach acid. Active ingredients - calcium and magnesium. rapid relief of sour stomach, heartburn and indigestion.

emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
These chewable antacid tablets are super helpful. If I’m ever having indigestion I chew one of these and I feel better almost right away! They are available in many stores near you! I would definitely buy these again. Only reason I rate 4 is because of the slightly chalky taste
April P.
Parma, Ohio
I suffer from severe acid reflux in these products have been a lifesaver. Rolaids are one of my go to solutions for Hartford. Affordably priced and a variety of flavors makes it really easy.
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
The flavors are good and they do the job! I just am not a fan of the powered feeling they leave once your chew them but you get that with tums as well. I would recommend to others, I feel they help relieve pain or aches right away!
Savanna R.
Canon City, CO
These were the only thing that helped me throughout my pregnancy and terrible heartburn. I wish I could have taken more than they recommend, but they still worked great and let me get some sleep instead of terrible indigestion
Noah H.
Murrieta
When I get heart burn I’m used to dealing with it or taking at least 6 tums tablets, that leave you with a gross chalky taste. Rolaids work fast and taste like a breath mint. I usually only have to take 2 or 3 tablets.
wendy m.
These are very good and healthy for everyone to use it helps people feel better and you could always find these at affordable prices in any nearby stores around you
Renee R.
After a gigantic dairy-filled dessert from Spot in NYC, I had a lot of digestive discomfort. The desert was incredible but I ate too much so my stomach was unhappy with me. As soon as I got home, I popped in two of these chewables and within ten minutes my discomfort started to go away. Definitely going to stock up on these.
Mao H.
Minneapolis, MN
I had one of the worst heartburns ever in my life. It was painful and hard to breathe or even move. My fiancé bought them for me since it was extra strength. The taste was horrible and reminds me of rubber of some sort. It didn't seem to work as effectively as it states. I would not purchase again.
Stacy S.
Rolaids are great for upset stomach or when I have overdone eating/drinking. They taste good, not super chalky, and work quickly. I highly recommend as I have found they work better than anything else I have tried.

back