BY ROLAIDS

Rolaids Ultra Strength Antacid Assorted Fruit Chewable Tablets relieve heartburn, sour stomach, and acid indigestion.

• Rolaids Antacid / Calcium & Magnesium Supplements Assorted Fruit.
  • Ultra strength.
  • Goes to work instantly.
  • Naturally & artificially flavored.
  • Chewable tablets.

Indications:

Health Concern: Heartburn;Sour Stomach

Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Dextrose, Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Red 40 Lake, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Sucrose, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake (309-056).

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: In Each Tablet: Calcium Carbonate USP (1000 mg), Magnesium Hydroxide USP (200 mg). Purpose: Antacid. Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Dextrose, Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Red 40 Lake, Silicone Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Sucrose, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake. Suplement Facts: Other Ingredients: Sucrose, Dextrose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Sucralose.

Active Ingredients: Magnesium hydroxide USP 200 mg;Calcium carbonate USP 1000 mg

Directions:

Instructions: Chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur or as directed by a doctor.

Buy on Amazon
Hannah M.
Middleton
These work well, we like them better than the other leading brand of acid reducers. Decent taste, but they are a bit hard and I have to make sure I have water to drink after taking them because of the little pieces left behind after chewing.
Lynn B.
These work quickly and taste good. I prefer fruity flavor over mint. I keep these at home and work for emergencies. I feel better after chewing them. They can be pricey based on the quantity. The flavor is better than store brands.
Morgan C.
Carson City, NV
They have a good taste, and I haven't noticed anything chalky about them, which is a first for anything that is heartburn-related, but it doesn't last.  I've had my heartburn return in less than an hour.  I'd honestly rather stick with my chalky TUMS tablets.
Nicole J.
Columbus
I turn to Rolaids whenever my stomach is upset or I'm bloated. They are chalky, but that's just the calcium carbonate that's going to settle your stomach, so I welcome the chalkiness. The fruit flavors are not bad. They don't taste like candy but they aren't disgusting. For me these work within an hour.
Katharine C.
Tucson
I found that this product work ok but not great. Rolaids leaves a chalky taste in the mouth. I would use this product if absolutely necessary but I wouldn't use regularly.
Shaune C.
Burbank
Definitely a go too when I get heartburn from eating late at night or very acidic tomatoes and having multiple flavors instead of the plain chalky taste definitely helps.
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
These chewable antacid tablets are super helpful. If I’m ever having indigestion I chew one of these and I feel better almost right away! They are available in many stores near you! I would definitely buy these again. The taste is good too
LaCrecia H.
Forest Hill, TX
Rolaids Ultra Strength Antacid/Dietary Supplement Chewable Assorted is great for gas and bloated stomach they work fast dont taste to bad just a little chalky but besides that they are great.. i would recommend to others and they are sold everywhere
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Cindy T.
Colden, NY
I purchase rolaids for my family for stomach upset and for heartburn and they come in assorted flavors and are chewable so my children can also use them, I purchase these at Walmart, and they are very affordable, and effective. and I am overall satisfied with the product and recommend to my family and friends