BY ROLAIDS #98 in Antacids

Rolaids Ultra Strength Antacid Assorted Fruit Chewable Tablets relieve heartburn, sour stomach, and acid indigestion.

• Rolaids Antacid / Calcium & Magnesium Supplements Assorted Fruit.
  • Ultra strength.
  • Goes to work instantly.
  • Naturally & artificially flavored.
  • Chewable tablets.

Indications:

Health Concern: Heartburn;Sour Stomach

Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Dextrose, Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Red 40 Lake, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Sucrose, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake (309-056).

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: In Each Tablet: Calcium Carbonate USP (1000 mg), Magnesium Hydroxide USP (200 mg). Purpose: Antacid. Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Dextrose, Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Red 40 Lake, Silicone Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Sucrose, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake. Suplement Facts: Other Ingredients: Sucrose, Dextrose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Sucralose.

Active Ingredients: Magnesium hydroxide USP 200 mg;Calcium carbonate USP 1000 mg

Directions:

Instructions: Chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur or as directed by a doctor.

Buy on Walmart*
Krystal T.
You would think that chewable do not work very well. I didn’t have high hopes for this product but it really works! I tend to get acid reflux pretty often, especially when I’m on the go. The chewable tablets make it easier to travel with and isn’t horrible to chew like the pesto chewables. Gets rid of those nasty acid reflux flare ups!
Lyndsey S.
When I was pregnant with my daughter I ate these things like candy, and not just because they taste like candy. The Rolaids were effective at relieving my heartburn and they were recommended by my nurse practitioner. They’re good enough for her and they’re good enough for me.
Hannah M.
Middleton
These work well, we like them better than the other leading brand of acid reducers. Decent taste, but they are a bit hard and I have to make sure I have water to drink after taking them because of the little pieces left behind after chewing.
Lynn B.
These work quickly and taste good. I prefer fruity flavor over mint. I keep these at home and work for emergencies. I feel better after chewing them. They can be pricey based on the quantity. The flavor is better than store brands.
Emilie M.
Eudora
These taste just as good as the Tums ones! They work almost immediately and taste pretty good. They’re cheap and met my expectations! If you’re looking for a fast acting medicine try these out! I recommend them to everyone
Lily S.
Glory
My husband and I keep a bottle at home for heartburn emergencies! They work quickly and take away the pain. We typically add a bottle every other month to put shopping list. This is the product I would recommend
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
Best stuff for instant heartburn and upset stomach. I use a regular acid treatment by RX. But this works for the occasional bout of it . Really works quickly and tastes not half bad. They are of course chalky like any antacid but the flavor makes them bearable.
Morgan C.
Carson City, NV
They have a good taste, and I haven't noticed anything chalky about them, which is a first for anything that is heartburn-related, but it doesn't last.  I've had my heartburn return in less than an hour.  I'd honestly rather stick with my chalky TUMS tablets.
Nicole J.
Columbus
I turn to Rolaids whenever my stomach is upset or I'm bloated. They are chalky, but that's just the calcium carbonate that's going to settle your stomach, so I welcome the chalkiness. The fruit flavors are not bad. They don't taste like candy but they aren't disgusting. For me these work within an hour.
Katharine C.
Tucson
I found that this product work ok but not great. Rolaids leaves a chalky taste in the mouth. I would use this product if absolutely necessary but I wouldn't use regularly.