BY ROLAIDS #88 in Antacids

Rolaids Ultra Strength Antacid Assorted Fruit Chewable Tablets relieve heartburn, sour stomach, and acid indigestion.

• Rolaids Antacid / Calcium & Magnesium Supplements Assorted Fruit.
  • Ultra strength.
  • Goes to work instantly.
  • Naturally & artificially flavored.
  • Chewable tablets.

Indications:

Health Concern: Heartburn;Sour Stomach

Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Dextrose, Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Red 40 Lake, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Sucrose, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake (309-056).

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: In Each Tablet: Calcium Carbonate USP (1000 mg), Magnesium Hydroxide USP (200 mg). Purpose: Antacid. Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Dextrose, Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Red 40 Lake, Silicone Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Sucrose, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake. Suplement Facts: Other Ingredients: Sucrose, Dextrose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Sucralose.

Active Ingredients: Magnesium hydroxide USP 200 mg;Calcium carbonate USP 1000 mg

Directions:

Instructions: Chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur or as directed by a doctor.

Krystal T.
You would think that chewable do not work very well. I didn’t have high hopes for this product but it really works! I tend to get acid reflux pretty often, especially when I’m on the go. The chewable tablets make it easier to travel with and isn’t horrible to chew like the pesto chewables. Gets rid of those nasty acid reflux flare ups!
Lyndsey S.
When I was pregnant with my daughter I ate these things like candy, and not just because they taste like candy. The Rolaids were effective at relieving my heartburn and they were recommended by my nurse practitioner. They’re good enough for her and they’re good enough for me.
Hannah M.
Middleton
These work well, we like them better than the other leading brand of acid reducers. Decent taste, but they are a bit hard and I have to make sure I have water to drink after taking them because of the little pieces left behind after chewing.
Lynn B.
These work quickly and taste good. I prefer fruity flavor over mint. I keep these at home and work for emergencies. I feel better after chewing them. They can be pricey based on the quantity. The flavor is better than store brands.
Lily S.
Glory
My husband and I keep a bottle at home for heartburn emergencies! They work quickly and take away the pain. We typically add a bottle every other month to put shopping list. This is the product I would recommend
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Best stuff for instant heartburn and upset stomach. I use a regular acid treatment by RX. But this works for the occasional bout of it . Really works quickly and tastes not half bad. They are of course chalky like any antacid but the flavor makes them bearable.
Shaune C.
Burbank
Definitely a go too when I get heartburn from eating late at night or very acidic tomatoes and having multiple flavors instead of the plain chalky taste definitely helps.
Sarah G.
Sutton, WV
Does what it's supposed to do. I don't get heartburn often, but the few times I've had it these have worked for me. They taste chalky, but all of these kind of products do. Work quickly and effectively to stop the burning. I always keep these in my medicine cabinet.
Paige R.
Conestoga, PA
My husband suffers from severe indigestion, so on a whim we bought these to see if they helped. I now carry them in my purse to have available for him whenever they are needed. They taste very chalky, but the benefits out way the taste.
Casey D.
Belle Rose
I don't use these that often, but when I do it has a great taste that is not chalky. It helps relieve my minor heartburn pretty quickly... It doesn't help mu=y husband all that much when his heartburn is severe...

back