BY ROLAIDS

There's never a good time to have heartburn, but when you're having good fun and good food with family and friends, heartburn's gotta go fast. Rolaids ultra strength tablets deliver the ultimate in powerful, rapid relief, neutralizing more than 100 times its own weight in excess stomach acid. Active ingredients - calcium and magnesium. rapid relief of sour stomach, heartburn and indigestion. see more...

Amber S.
Thermal, CA
This was the only thing I could use when I was pregnant, my life depended on these lol. Worked really fast and was not that bad of a taste
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
I really like the way these work they taste a bit chalky though but overall they work very well not to pricey either it's worth it
Amy P.
Wytheville, VA
I have acid reflux and sometimes it gets bad. Rolaids helps SO much! I love the flavors! They work fast!
LaCrecia H.
forest hill, texas
Rolaids Ultra Strength Antacid/Dietary Supplement Chewable Assorted is great for gas and bloated stomach they work fast dont taste to bad just a little chalky but besides that they are great.. i would recommend to others and they are sold everywhere
Cindy T.
Colden, NY
I purchase rolaids for my family for stomach upset and for heartburn and they come in assorted flavors and are chewable so my children can also use them, I purchase these at Walmart, and they are very affordable, and effective. and I am overall satisfied with the product and recommend to my family and friends
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
These have such a good flavor and are so easy to chew because they have a variety of good flavors I would highly recommend to others because they are extremely easy to chew and works wonders I buy these from Walmart because they are cheaper there than anywhere else I have found them
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Rolaids Extra Strength Antacid Chewable Tablets Assorted Fruit - 10 CT Luckily I don't need these much but when I always like being prepared so I carry the small package in my purse because you never know when heartburn will attack!
Jaynalyn E.
Midvale, UT
Really like this item. Works just as efficient as tums. Alittle more pricey but I find this one works a little faster than tums. Taste isn't chalky and doesn't taste bad. Yes I would buy again. You can't find this anywhere.
Kim D.
Rolaids are a go to for heartburn. It is chalky and leaves a thick film in my mouth. Though there are an assortment of flavors, it doesn't seem to make them taste any better. They are not as effective as other products.
Tanya H.
Port Crane, NY
I tend to get really bad indigestion from time to time when eating greasy foods. These seems to be the only thing that takes the pain away. Love these! Not too chalky like tums can be and the fruity flavors are great!!