BY ROLAIDS

For Rapid Relief from Heartburn New ROLAIDS Regular Strength Liquid delivers all the rapid heartburn relief you d expect from ROLAIDS in a soothing liquid formula that goes to work instantly on your worst symptoms of heartburn and acid indigestion.

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Reminds me of the stuff you get at the hospital, I like the mint when you're trying to get rid of heartburn. I wish I remembered this product more often when I have heartburn. Being pregnant a few times I ate so many tums I was so grossed out by the texture and flavor that I would gag on them lol this was a nice quick way to switch it up and get it down faster and not have it stuck in your teeth!!
Renae O.
Tucson, AZ
I used this when I was pregnant and it didn't take to bad, it was the after chalky taste that bothers me it didn't work very well either
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has got a awful chalky taste but it works. For about 20 min. It's more of a short term fix for heartburn relief
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This produced don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful