Rolaids Regular Strength Antacid Chewable Mint Tablets - 36 Count uploaded by Katie W.

BY ROLAIDS

There's never a good time to have heartburn, but when you're having good fun and good food with family and friends, heartburn's gotta go - fast. Anytime, anywhere heartburn strikes, rolaids regular strength tablets go to work instantly. Goodbye heartburn, hello heartburn relief! active ingredients - calcium and magnesium. rapid relief of sour stomach, heartburn and indigestion. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
These work very well. I’m a fan of the minty flavor and I love the fact that they don’t taste metallic or like medicine, just a nice refreshing mint. They work quickly on heartburn which is nice too.
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN
These were pulled off of the market for a while. I’m not certain if it is because of the aluminum that was in them or what, but I am so glad they are back! They work so well!
Brittney U.
Great temporary relief when you are experiencing heartburn. I haven’t had to use them in a while after being prescribed with medication to treat reflux. I was experiencing heartburn daily, so I ate these often, and it helped with the symptoms.
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
This stuff really works!! I would say the majority of the time I get heartburn, I pop a few of these chalky chewables in and my heartburn calms down. A must have, no matter where you are!
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
I always keep these on hand! I have IBS and these are a lifesaver. Another type of antacid doesn't work very well (hint hint). The rolaids formula is spot on. It allows me to go about my day without any stomach pain. I get the mint version. They are chalky and have an odd mint taste. However, they work on contact and it's not terrible texture.
Katie W.
Athens, AL
I have to keep these bad boys within reach at all times! I suffer from acid reflux and well, the whole works. It's awful but with Rolaids it is bearable or even subsides completely. The mint flavor is my favorite. They are a little chalky but it's not too bad.
Maggie D.
Detroit, MI
I use these when I have bad heartburn and acid reflux. It really helps, especially at nighttime when I get it the worse. I use it about twice a week. It's much better than Tums and I think it's better for you as well. I would recommend this to anyone with occasional acid reflux.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Love these! I'm not a fan of the fruit flavored ones so these were perfect for me. They taste so much better. They also work really well. They are super affordable!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
These work great! I keep them in my purse, so any time I eat something that doesn't agree, I'll pop a rolaids. They help pretty quick. They are good for heartburn. I like the peppermint flavor the best. They are found mostly everywhere and they are inexpensive.
Kenzie H.
American Fork, UT
These help so quickly with heartburn. I used these things so often when I was pregnant with my son. The only thing I hate is the chalky after taste, but that is common with all runs. But hey, they did their job well(: definitely would recommend