Rolaids Regular Strength Antacid Chewable Mint Tablets uploaded by Katie W.

BY ROLAIDS

For fast relief of your common heartburn and indigestion, grab a bottle of Rolaids® Regular Strength Tablets and keep them with you. They go to work instantly so you’ll be feeling good again fast.

USES:

Relieves:

• Heartburn
  • Sour stomach
  • Acid indigestion

WARNINGS:

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. When using this product: do not take more than 12 tablets in a 24-hour period, do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks. Stop use and ask doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks. Keep out of reach of children.

DIRECTIONS:

Chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.

OTHER INFORMATION:

Each tablet contains: calcium 220 mg, magnesium 45 mg

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (in each tablet):

• Calcium carbonate USP 550 mg-antacid

• Magnesium hydroxide USP 110 mg-antacid

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

• Dextrose, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, sucralose, sucrose

DIETARY SUPPLEMENT FACTS:

When taken as a dietary supplement, each 2-tablet serving contains:

• Calcium: 440 mg (44% Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet)
  • Magnesium: 90 mg (23% Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet)
  • Calories: 7
  • Total Carb: 1 g
  • Sugars: 1 g

RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
These work very well. I’m a fan of the minty flavor and I love the fact that they don’t taste metallic or like medicine, just a nice refreshing mint. They work quickly on heartburn which is nice too.
Mariah F.
Fremont, NE
These are very good and I highly recommend. The only thing is the chalk feel when you chew them. I also don’t like that the flavor stays in your mouth for awhile so you need something to drink.
Heather B.
This is an effective product, but I typically purchase the generic versions. I also prefer fruity flavors, and I just saw where rolaids has an advanced variety that I am going to check out.
Alicia A.
Affordable and they work. So they meet bare minimum requirements. I personally can’t handle the chalky texture and it makes me feel queasy. I tried using them when I was pregnant and they worked wonderfully but also caused nausea a large part of the time. I prefer to just drink milk when I have heartburn.
Mar J.
I like the flavor of these and they work quickly most of the time. I usually need these if I eat something like pizza and it’s nice to know that they will help quickly. I keep them stocked in the medicine cabinet. Trying to eat fruit flavored ones makes me feel sicker.
Michelle S.
Manchester, NH
Love the mint flavor. Overall I don’t enjoy fake fruit flavoring when it comes to heartburn relief. I prefers tums chewables (the non-chalky kind) over Rolaids, but I love that Rolaids come in these rolls- great for throwing in your purse, desk, car, etc.
Jeff P.
Roland’s work well and the mint taste so good. I have used these since I was in high school when I have heartburn. I don’t use them often, but when I have heartburn they work well. I recommend them to spot treat the occasional flare up of heartburn.
Brittney U.
Flemingsburg , KY
Great temporary relief when you are experiencing heartburn. I haven’t had to use them in a while after being prescribed with medication to treat reflux. I was experiencing heartburn daily, so I ate these often, and it helped with the symptoms.
Linda S.
Mt Sterling, KY
When I do get heartburn, I tend to reach for Rolaids over other brands. Personally, I think they all taste like flavored chalk. Some chalky tastes are better than others such as Rolaids. It is quite effective in alleviating heartburn.
Holly F.
Harding
Mint always helps calm my stomach and I love the chewable tablets. They work quickly and are great to keep in your medicine cabinet at all times. They’re affordable and can be found at basically any store!

Walmart