BY ROLAIDS

• Each tablet contains 220 mg of elemental calcium and 45 mg of elemental magnesium.
  • Chew 2 to 4 tablets as symptoms occur. Repeat hourly if symptoms return, or as directed by a physician.
  • Rolaids is a convenient tablet antacid, which provides fast, powerful relief from heartburn, acid indigestion and sour stomach.

Christina G.
Campbell river
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok, these tablets area godsend for me or anyone that has heartburn or mild reflux. They taste tolerable lol, but what do you want right, it's not candy, at least they aren't chalky.
Pretty affordable, and a good amount in the bottle.
Madison N.
Love the taste . Works instantly for acid reflex or heart burn it’s affordable and you can take as many as you need
Lesley L.
Burin Bay Arm, NL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love the berry flavors and the instant heart burn relief. I always carry some of these in my purse so I don't get stuck buying something else that isn't as good
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I always keep these on hand! The only thing that has helped my heartburn and/or settled my stomach during both of my pregnancies. Great price, great results. Highly recommend.
Kristen C.
These taste good and helps calm the stomach. It never hurts to have some on hand. They do not give a chalky taste that you get with other chewable tablets.
Miranda A.
Amazing ! Would recommend to anyone, really good! Would definitely repurchase as i love it! Works absolute wonders!
lisa j.
I have a stressful job and I always have these in my purse. I never know when indigestion is going to hit and do t need to take something everyday.
Janelly D.
I buy these for my boyfriend with terrible heartburn. He seems to prefer these over other brands
Janell H.
Phoenix, AZ
These always do the trick when we have heartburn or discomfort from a heavy meal! It alway Helps
Amy G.
Pikeville, KY
These are great for acid reflux and indigestion they are easy on your stomach we will buy again
Sylvanna M.
San Salvador, El Salvador
Is this a liquid solution?