BY ROLAIDS

• Each tablet contains 220 mg of elemental calcium and 45 mg of elemental magnesium.
  • Chew 2 to 4 tablets as symptoms occur. Repeat hourly if symptoms return, or as directed by a physician.
  • Rolaids is a convenient tablet antacid, which provides fast, powerful relief from heartburn, acid indigestion and sour stomach.

Diane G.
Un produit efficace et abordable à portée de main pour toutes les bourses. N'hésitez plus je vous le recommande !
tara f.
Advance, NC
These work pretty good to relieve gas, especially during pregnancy. It works better than other brands I have used. They do not however taste very good. I use these about twice a month. I bought mine from walmart. They were reasonably priced. I would recommend them to anyone.
Sarah L.
I like these they taste OK they take away the acid and the gas its better then other ones that can be chalky.

Emily L.
New Carlisle , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
The original Rolaids are so difficult to find anymore. I picked up this version instead and found that it didn't work as well as the original formula. I had to take two and within an hour, my symptoms had returned. While I love the Rolaids brand, I cannot support this product.
Jazz R.
RIDGEWOOD, NY
They taste yummy, but it didn't do anything for me so I would not repurchase again. You can find these at any drugstore
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
I like this product however I feel tums work faster and last longer. It's still a good product
Ashley S.
Madisonville
They’re okay for their price. Sometimes they cure my indigestion other times they just leave a chalky taste in my mouth.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Very good product at a great price the flavors make it easy to take and it kicks in and work pretty fast it is a good over the counter anti acid
lisa j.
I have a stressful job and I always have these in my purse. I never know when indigestion is going to hit and do t need to take something everyday.
Paola B.
Longueuil, QC
I have rolaids or the other brand alwyas un my home and i alternate them for me this work as good as the others ones! I take one or Two and im good!
Sylvanna M.
San Salvador, El Salvador
Is this a liquid solution?