BY ROLAIDS

• Each tablet contains 220 mg of elemental calcium and 45 mg of elemental magnesium.
  • Chew 2 to 4 tablets as symptoms occur. Repeat hourly if symptoms return, or as directed by a physician.
  • Rolaids is a convenient tablet antacid, which provides fast, powerful relief from heartburn, acid indigestion and sour stomach.

Kristen O.
Parma
Rolaids work as well as Tums but I prefer to buy Tums. Because they have the smoothies
Christina G.
Campbell river
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok, these tablets area godsend for me or anyone that has heartburn or mild reflux. They taste tolerable lol, but what do you want right, it's not candy, at least they aren't chalky.
Pretty affordable, and a good amount in the bottle.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime! LOVE THEM!
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These are the best out there. If you have a heartburn that you just want to get rid of, look no further. I really liked there old formula but it was off the shelves for a couple years. Now they came back with a new formula and I still love it. The price is right and you can get it any your local drug store for under 6 bucks a bottle.
Lesley L.
Burin Bay Arm, NL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love the berry flavors and the instant heart burn relief. I always carry some of these in my purse so I don't get stuck buying something else that isn't as good
Jaqueline C.
Alexandria, VA
As a typical Brazilian I like to eat a lot, and I am always bothered by heartburn. HoWever, I really don't mind because this product is the best for it.
Paola B.
Longueuil, QC
I have rolaids or the other brand alwyas un my home and i alternate them for me this work as good as the others ones! I take one or Two and im good!
Madison N.
Love the taste . Works instantly for acid reflex or heart burn it’s affordable and you can take as many as you need
Miranda A.
Amazing ! Would recommend to anyone, really good! Would definitely repurchase as i love it! Works absolute wonders!
Sylvanna M.
San Salvador, El Salvador
Is this a liquid solution?