BY ROLAIDS

• Each tablet contains 220 mg of elemental calcium and 45 mg of elemental magnesium.
  • Chew 2 to 4 tablets as symptoms occur. Repeat hourly if symptoms return, or as directed by a physician.
  • Rolaids is a convenient tablet antacid, which provides fast, powerful relief from heartburn, acid indigestion and sour stomach.

Dustie N.
My parents both used rolaids while I was growing up now I understand why they really work no matter how bad it is, find relief with Rolaids.
Erica G.
Weslaco, TX
They are perfect. I have these on hand when i know im not following my meal plan. They have a pretty taste good and aren't chalky..
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
Great product for indigestion and gas. Heartburn at its worst can be terrible and this will help to release some of hen symptoms.
Marcella M.
Summerville
Love these. Since having my gallbladder removed, this has been my savings grace to a peaceful and manageable life of eating.
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
I love these!! They work very fast!! And they also taste good!! They don't leave a bad after taste! I definitely recommend!
Ashley S.
Madisonville
They’re okay for their price. Sometimes they cure my indigestion other times they just leave a chalky taste in my mouth.
Tresa B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The berry flavor is the best. This works really well. Great to keep in your purse, car, or desk drawer for quick relief.
Jazz R.
RIDGEWOOD, NY
They taste yummy, but it didn't do anything for me so I would not repurchase again. You can find these at any drugstore
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Used before for indigestion... affordable price bouggt from local walgreens great taste ... taste nothing like antacid
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This product is a keeper. If taken when my heartburn first starts I am able to have releif within a very short time.
Sylvanna M.
San Salvador, El Salvador
Is this a liquid solution?