BY ROLAIDS

• Each tablet contains 220 mg of elemental calcium and 45 mg of elemental magnesium.
  • Chew 2 to 4 tablets as symptoms occur. Repeat hourly if symptoms return, or as directed by a physician.
  • Rolaids is a convenient tablet antacid, which provides fast, powerful relief from heartburn, acid indigestion and sour stomach.

Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I always keep these on hand! The only thing that has helped my heartburn and/or settled my stomach during both of my pregnancies. Great price, great results. Highly recommend.
Silvia M.
Mc Bain, MI
For some reason, it is difficult to find these at the drug stores or grocery stores, Lots of Tums, variety, size, flavor etc. I get my calcium and avoid gas.
I wish the plain white mint flavor was available, I'm not too fond of the fruit flavor or artificial color, but I can deal with it.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Thank Rolaids for the fantastic relief! I need these when i over indulge in too many non agreeable foods. They take no time at all to work and the flavor is good also. These are my go to antacid and I always have them at hand. I would recommend these if you get both heartburn and gas.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Effective antacid product that is easily found at any drug store. The flavor is alright and the price is good. I recommend this product if you need to frequently take antacids following a meal. I keep some in my purse and it does the trick.
Natalie W.
Canton, GA
Easy to get rid of ongoing discomfort and indigestion. We all get these issues and these are a small cost to cover the damage. I definitely recommend to others. They helped me a lot and I've always used the brand
Hannah L.
Chazy, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I actually like the taste of these. I absolutely hate tums because of how chalky they taste. I find these taste way better and they work really well. I always make sure to keep some of these on hand.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
The original Rolaids are so difficult to find anymore. I picked up this version instead and found that it didn't work as well as the original formula. I had to take two and within an hour, my symptoms had returned. While I love the Rolaids brand, I cannot support this product.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
I like to keep these in my purse for those unexpected stomach issues. I don't love the berry flavor as much as other possible flavors, but they work to get rid of the occasional gas or heartburn and I like that the 10 tablet rolls are portable and I can keep them for on the go.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
My husband is an engineer on the railroad. He keeps these in his work bag. He doesn't always get to eat the best food if he gets stuck in his away destination longer than we plan on/pack good food for and sometimes has to eat junk because there is nothing good around his station. These help him w the after effects of said junk!
tara f.
Advance, NC
These work pretty good to relieve gas, especially during pregnancy. It works better than other brands I have used. They do not however taste very good. I use these about twice a month. I bought mine from walmart. They were reasonably priced. I would recommend them to anyone.
Sylvanna M.
San Salvador, El Salvador
Is this a liquid solution?