Rolaids Mint Flavor Heartburn Acid Indigestion Fast Acting Rapid Relief - 12 Rolls of 12 Antacid Chewable Tablets (144 Tablets Total)

BY ROLAIDS

TREAT ON THE SPOT AND LAST LONGER . REGULAR STRENGTH ANTACID MINT CHEWABLE TABLETS RAPID RELIEF OF : HEARTBURN , SOUR STOMACH AND ACID INDIGESTION 2 ACTIVES : CALCIUM AND MAGNESIUM . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Orchard Park, NY
Mint rolaids is my go-to for heartburn. I have a lack in my purse and one in each of my two cars. I used to use another brand and it would give me an awful metallic taste in my mouth. I like the taste of the month rolaids and they work fast at relieving my heartburn.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
I always keep these in my car. I have acid reflux and rumination, so my stomach can get really unhappy really fast. I can rely on these to work effectively, though they do not taste as yummy as tums. I like how conveniently they are packaged.
anthony f.
anthony f.
A good product that you can find it anywhere. Any grocery store and any gas station at any convenient store always has this on hand. It's good for on the go and it's cheap and it works very well. I will tell anybody to get this product.
Britni S.
Britni S.
Addis, LA
These are the most convenient antacid to have, as I can keep a roll in my purse, beside my bed, etc. They also taste the best, in my opinion, and are less chalky than Tums. They work great and I will definitely keep taking these.
Devin L.
Devin L.
Miami, MO
So much better than any other brand of antacid! The texture is more pleasant and the mint actually tastes good. They also have longer lasting relief than other brands, but they're rather pricey. Definitely recommend Rolaids.
Vawn V.
Vawn V.
These are my favorite antacids. I appreciate the small packaging that I can put into my purse. I also like the soft mint taste that isn't overwhelming. And there is little to no chalky after taste that some antacids have
Amber W.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I use these when I first get a sign of heartburn. It helps eliminate the acid in my throat or discomfort in my tummy. I like the mint ones better than other flavors. It soothes my tummy better. I would recommend these.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
These are great for when your at dinner and get a heart burn easy open chew and in 10 to 15 minutes no heart burn. I personally like the flavor my husband not so much. I would recommend you try them for fast relief.
Pauline D.
Pauline D.
Love the fact you can bring this product everywhere. I was using the Pepto version before but now I switched to this one in my purse. It doesn't leave you the flavor and the paste tastes that the Pepto have and work as good.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Murfreesboro, TN
When I was pregnant with my kids I had really bad heartburn the doctor prescribed me some medicine for it but it didn't help so I went to the gas Station and got rolaids and they worked like a charm.