BY ROLAIDS #13 in Antacids

• Never a good time to have heartburn
  • Heartburn's gotta go - fast
  • For fast, powerful relief
  • Goes to Work Instantly
  • Naturally & Artificially Flavored

Chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur or as directed by a doctor. As a daily source of calcium and magnesium, chew 2 tablets twice daily.

Each tablet contains: calcium 270 mg, magnesium 55 mg. Contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive.

©2014 Chattem, Inc.

Do not use if inner foil seal on bottle is broken or missing. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. When using this product ¿ Do not take more than 10 tablets in a 24-hour period ¿ Do not use maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks. Keep out of reach of children.

Relieves:

• Heartburn
  • Sour Stomach
  • Acid Indigestion

Active Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate USP - 675 mg (Antacid), Magnesium Hydroxide USP - 135 mg (Antacid)

Inactive Ingredients: water, glycerin, dimethicone, petrolatum, jojoba esters, cetyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearyl alcohol, distearyldimonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, steareth-2, steareth-21, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, polysorbate 60, stearamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, methyl gluceth-20, diazolidinyl urea, glyceryl stearate, potassium hydroxide, EDTA, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, methylparaben, propylene glycol, retinyl palmitate

Buy on Walmart
Chloe W.
Clarksville
I had to buy these for my husband one night when he had really bad heartburn. They were all the gas station down the road had so we took a chance on them. Thankfully they got the job done. They are effective at relieving heartburn but they do take a while to kick in.
Amanda T.
Cameron , MO
These do not taste near as good as the tums. If I can’t buy tums, I purchase Roland’s as a last resort. Tums are better tasting than Roland’s in my opinion but they both get the job done when it comes to antacids.
Lynn B.
These fit easily into my purse or gym bag. I prefer the fruit flavor over mint. It doesn’t always work. Sometimes I have to consume more than two. It works similar to comparable products.
Hannah P.
Kenosha
These taste sooo good and are not nearly as chalk-tasting as Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Tropical Fruit Antacid Chewable Tablets 72 ct Bottle. I make sure to always keep a roll in my purse for when I have random tummy aches. Much preferred over Tums and I recommend to anyone else who hates the taste of Tums or Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid!!!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I use these all the time for being bloated, gas or even a simple sour stomach. It works great indigestion as well as heartburn. They taste great for a great price. I prefer these over other brands because they smooth like candy. They don't have a gritty feel which I despise.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I only use rolaids or tums when it’s the only option. These chewable tabs will relieve your heartburn all of 5 minutes before it’s time to chomp down another. You can literally eat the whole roll and still be in pain. I wouldn’t recommend this product or buy it again.
Mason S.
Princeton, WV
Rolaids is always a great product to keep as a precaution for an upset stomach or indigestion while in public. I typically use Rolaids once a week if not once every 2 weeks and I have never had an issue with it. It usually goes to work pretty fast and is effective.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Rolaids Advanced Antacid Plus Anti Gas Tablets Mixed Berry I bought this for my fiancé. Trust me ladies it does help that gas issue too. These are the perfect size to keep in your purse. You don't have to worry, it works QUICKLY, and well.
Adriana C.
Fort Stewart, GA
These taste so much better than Tums. Tums always left a chalky taste/feeling in my mouth that I hated. Rolaids was much better in that aspect. It worked for instant relief so I carried these around with me everywhere before I got prescription medicine.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I find that if I don't use the extra strength, these don't work well for me. The taste is decent. They seem to work for me within 20 minutes. They aren't fast acting by any means. I will continue purchasing these and keeping them on hand for when needed.