BY ROLAIDS

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (in each chew):

• Calcium carbonate USP 1330 mg-antacid

• Magnesium hydroxide USP 235 mg-antacid

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

• Strawberry: Corn starch, corn syrup, corn syrup solids, glycerin, hydrogenated coconut oil, lecithin, natural and artificial flavors, red 40 lake, sucrose, water (309-099)

• Orange: Corn starch, corn syrup, corn syrup solids, glycerin, hydrogenated coconut oil, lecithin, natural and artificial flavors, sucrose, water, yellow 6 lake (309-100)

• ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (in each chew):

• Calcium carbonate USP 1330 mg-antacid

• Magnesium hydroxide USP 235 mg-antacid

Amanda M.
West Wyoming, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As someone who suffers from chronic heartburn, typically induced by tomato-based Foods. These Rolaids are fantastic! They are very great tasting, easy to chew, they really aren't chalky like other antacids can be and they are very delicious. The flavors are great variety, and change from other brands. Definitely would recommend because they also are fast-acting and help ease my symptoms pretty quickly.
Jessica K.
Holts summit, MO
These are so much better than the chalky versions. They seem to actually work better as well. Will keep purchasing these. These are so cheap for as many as you get ... definitely worth the price to cut the burn
Beth S.
Rolaids Extra Strength Softchews Wild Cherry are quite yummy. You have to be careful and remind yourself that they are not candy. There is a tendency to have one more for this reason. On this note, they do not seem to work quite as good as regular calcium tablets.
Jennifer p.
Smithfield, RI
Fast acting and great tasting. I use them for heartburn and as a calcium supplement. They dont taste chalky or harsh and leave no aftertaste. Even my children use them for indigestion and upset stomach. The texture is ideal and the flavor is great
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love the cherry softchews. If Im on the road & my stomachs burning or not feelin right, I stop & grab cherry softchews or Rolaids Softchews Ultra Strength Antacid Strawberry
Kennedy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy taking these antacids when I need to, one mainly because they work good and secondly, they are chewy! Makes me think I'm eating candy rather than something for my indigestion.
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I absolutely love this product! I will definitely continue to buy. I would confidently recommend this product to a friend. Works well for indigestion and heartburn.
Michelle R.
Santee, CA
I have used Rolaids for forty years for my occasional heartburn or upset stomach. It always works well and the cherry flavor is easier for me to handle than the mint.
Jillian D.
Austin, TX
I get occasional heartburn and I always reach for these. I only need to take one and it takes the pain away. I hate chalky heartburn pills but these soft chews are great. They taste like candy!
Hope G.
I have a pretty severe texture problem with certain products. I can't stand to take time because if the gritty texture but these soft chews completely eliminate that. The flavor is alright, nothing bad at all and the product does have a fast response time to relieving heartburn.