BY ROLAIDS

Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Arrington, TN
Rolaids soft chews are my go-to for heartburn. The package as small and discreet. So that It can be carried in a purse easily. The flavor is great and I love that they are soft and chewy instead of the typical hard chalky antacids. They are perfect for travel since they pack well and don't get broken easily!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Antacids always taste horrible, always! These soft chews however are at least tolerable, they don't have that chalky feel to them. Priced well and they work great. If the regular chewable ones are not to your taste try these, they are not terrible. And they work fast!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the soft chews! Ever since I was little, chalky tums or rolaids would instantly make me sick upon consumption and I constantly get heart burn and indigestion so when we found these it was absolutely amazing. I always have some on hand!
Tabatha M.
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
I don't get heartburn often, but when I do, Rolaids are the only thing I take. I can't handle the chalky taste of other antacids. Rolaids have a great taste, and almost feels like I'm enjoying candy while treating my heartburn.
Qua' Tesha F.
Qua' Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
These are so tasty. I love that they are chewable. It's just like eating candy. They are better compared to alternatives. It exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend to others. I would purchase these again.
Jodie P.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best tasting antacids ever! And I always prefer a soft chew to a chalky tablet. Their liquids work faster than the chews but are harder to swallow. I also feel like I get more uses out of individual chews.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Robbinston, ME
They work well for helping my heart burn when I get it. They're not super fast acting but they work just as fast as any product. The taste is really nice compared to other similar products
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Springdale, AR
Works great! Has an awesome flavor that you will think you're eating candy! Very effective. Not pricey at all! Would heavily recommend if you don't swallowing pills!
Kendall J.
Kendall J.
Very tasty! Tastes just like candy. Works really well for gas, heartburn, and indigestion. Product exceeded my expectations. I purchased at Walmart. It was very effective. I will most definitely purchase again.
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
I really like these Rolaids have to choose because they're just so good and they really help when I don't have my regular brand they're actually not that affordable and they're a bit pricey or than Alka-Seltzer so if I happened to be somewhere where I couldn't purchase Alka-Seltzer I probably would purchase