BY ROLAIDS

About This Item

We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.

Rolaids Ultra Strength Antacid Assorted Fruit Chewable Tablets relieve heartburn, sour stomach, and acid indigestion.

• Rolaids Antacid / Calcium & Magnesium Supplements Assorted Fruit.
  • Ultra strength.
  • Goes to work instantly.
  • Naturally & artificially flavored.
  • Chewable tablets.

Indications:

Health Concern: Heartburn;Sour Stomach

Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Dextrose, Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Red 40 Lake, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Sucrose, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake (309-056).

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: In Each Tablet: Calcium Carbonate USP (1000 mg), Magnesium Hydroxide USP (200 mg). Purpose: Antacid. Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Dextrose, Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Red 40 Lake, Silicone Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Sucrose, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake. Suplement Facts: Other Ingredients: Sucrose, Dextrose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Sucralose.

Active Ingredients: Magnesium hydroxide USP 200 mg;Calcium carbonate USP 1000 mg

Directions:

Instructions: Chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur or as directed by a doctor.

Megan W.
These work better than tums and equate brands. The others do not help me. These help. They taste great. The packaging looks more appealing to buy. Rolaids Extra Strength Tablets Assorted Fruit
Alyssa R.
Fullerton, CA
I cannot recommend this product enough. This was an absolute life saver for me when I was pregnant with my son. I ate these like candy, which was enjoyable because they taste so good! I always keep these handy now!
Pasha P.
I don't usually get heartburn but sometimes it happens . Rolaids Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Chewable Tablets us what i use first. And it helps . Never needed anything besides that. So would defiantly buy again if needed
Liliana F.
Wasco, CA
They’re okay, I mean they work but the taste. Personally I don’t really like the taste to these but if I need them then I gotta make it work because they’re good for what they are to do
Melissa M.
Castlewood , VA
I know normally during pregnancy your only supposed to take minimum medicine to help with everything, I have a sensitive stomach and lost 20 pounds in the first 3 months of being pregnant. However after taking some of these I wasn't sick all of the time and I even maintained a healthy weight after.
Anna R.
Boston, MA
One time I got very bad heartburn and bought these from a gas station. They were cheap and I don't expect much but they actually worked very well. The flavor is pretty good. After I ran out I bought a bottle of tums but they don't work as well and I will definitely switch back.
Amber B.
Midland , TX
When you need it, it works! We hardly ever leave home without it! I think it compares quite well to even the off brand. I do prefer this brand but when in a crunch, I’ll buy the off brand to get by. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jackie D.
Wichita, KS
I absolutely love this product. It leaves your throat so smooth and chill. I have to use these on a regular basis and it never fails me. I would and have recommended this to everyone who tells me they have heart burn.
Courtney W.
They work but they don’t taste the best. Relief comes quickly after taking them. It’s not my go to heartburn relief but if it is all that’s available, I will use them. I always keep some in my purse just in case.
Breeyen S.
Rockledge , FL
These are wonderful if you’re like me with stomach issues all the time. The older I get the more acid reflux and indigestion has built up. I use these all the time after I eat for relief.