BY ROLAIDS

There's never a good time to have heartburn, but when you're having good fun and good food with family and friends, heartburn's gotta go - fast. Wherever life takes you next, bring rolaids extra strength tablets for fast, powerful relief from heartburn symptoms. active ingredients - calcium and magnesium. rapid relief of sour stomach, heartburn and indigestion. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Hannah B.
When I was pregnant with my oldest rolaids helped every time. I used for indigestion and it helped.
Monnay B.
These tablets taste better than the chalky tablets, but they do not have the best flavor or taste.
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
Great product. I use these sometimes become my husband prefers them. The taste is pretty good.
Jeneia P.
Works really great it really does relieve the acid reflex and gets rid of that nasty heart burn
Adilen L.
these are good, not compared to tums but they work depending on how severe your stomachache is
Susy I.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my emergency grab and go so when I know I eat pizza and sauces to take one after
Kate K.
My hubby eats a lot of spicy food and always have to keep a bottle by the bed for him.
Kirsty C.
Le100gx
These to me are a god send I found they work really good but they don't taste the best but do the job they are ment to they are very affordable because I found they worked/work for me but depending where you buy from they can be pricey these are one of my regular buys I would highly recommend
MaryAnn H.
radisson
I like these Rolaids because it works as soon as it hits my mouth it actually starts working for My heartburn . It works fast and last a lot longer than other brands I have tried like this. I have no complaints about this product so far I will continue to use it as I rely on it a lot and I highly recommend this product.
beautystylemama u.
Toronto, ON
Yes i am recently using this for my acidity because it is afforable. It is very good for acidity it give early relieve. I am using this for a month i think i am really recovering.