BY ROLAIDS

There's never a good time to have heartburn, but when you're having good fun and good food with family and friends, heartburn's gotta go - fast. Wherever life takes you next, bring rolaids extra strength tablets for fast, powerful relief from heartburn symptoms. active ingredients - calcium and magnesium. rapid relief of sour stomach, heartburn and indigestion. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Alyssa R.
Fullerton, CA
I cannot recommend this product enough. This was an absolute life saver for me when I was pregnant with my son. I ate these like candy, which was enjoyable because they taste so good! I always keep these handy now!
Courtney W.
They work but they don’t taste the best. Relief comes quickly after taking them. It’s not my go to heartburn relief but if it is all that’s available, I will use them. I always keep some in my purse just in case.
Pasha P.
I don't usually get heartburn but sometimes it happens . Rolaids Extra Strength Antacid Chewable Assorted Fruit Tablets - 30 us what i use first. And it helps . Never needed anything besides that. So would defiantly buy again if needed
Breeyen S.
Rockledge, FL
These are wonderful if you’re like me with stomach issues all the time. The older I get the more acid reflux and indigestion has built up. I use these all the time after I eat for relief.
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I love that these are Chewable and fruit flavored! The price on these are affordable and worth it. I use these every time i have acid reflux and it works better than tums and some other alternatives. I am satisfied by these tablets because they help me with my problem.
Amber B.
When you need it, it works! We hardly ever leave home without it! I think it compares quite well to even the off brand. I do prefer this brand but when in a crunch, I’ll buy the off brand to get by. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jackie D.
Wichita, KS
I absolutely love this product. It leaves your throat so smooth and chill. I have to use these on a regular basis and it never fails me. I would and have recommended this to everyone who tells me they have heart burn.
Nicole T.
When i first tried these I really liked them. They tasted good, are cgewsble, and worked well but after awhile I couldn't stand the taste of them anymore. I still use their heartburn products but not these. If you like the taste then your golden these are great for you. I like chewables since they're easier to take, work faster, and are convenient but I need a new flavor because these get kinda chalky. Rolaids Ultra Strength Chewable Tablets, Orange, 30 ea chewable
whitney c.
Rocklin
So thankful for rolaids. Not only do they taste good and don't give you the bitter medicine taste everybody dislikes, but they satisfy my tummy aches at any time of the day. I love that they come in travel size packages, that way I can always keep one every where I am! In my car, in my purse and in my pocket!
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
I usually keep these in my bag when I travel to ward off any unpleasant effects of the large amounts of junk food I consume on long road trips. They aren't the best tasting things in the world, but they get the job done. Well, they taste better than the original chalk