BY ROLAIDS

When youre on the go you need heartburn relief that rolls with you. ROLAIDS Antacid Tablets have you covered with fast-acting effective relief from heartburn and acid indigestion.

Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
These were always around at my parents house when I was younger. Actually, they still are. I'm not a huge fan of the hard, chalky disks now that fruity/chewy versions are available, but they still work just like they always have! Apparently my dad swears by them. Though, for me, flavor and consistency leave something to be desired here. I'm just not a minty Rolaid kinda girl!
Samantha M.
Flat Rock, MI
These were a life saver while I was pregnant. I had heartburn constantly. I don't like fruity flavored antacids, and I can't stand chalky chewables. These, however, taste just like mints and work so fast. Highly recommend.
Braelynn H.
american fork, utah
I love this product. Whenever I'm feeling sick, I take one of these and it helps my stomach feel so much better. It has an amazing flavor as well. I use this when I feel sick only once and it seems to work.
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
I use these when other products aren't doing the trick and they work well enough. The mint flavor is nice and stays on your tongue instead of some nasty aftertaste like most products leave.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
I have suffered from GERD for many years and this Rolaids product has been a lifesaver for a long, long time.  It is effective, as I call upon it for relief at least once or twice a week.  The product is also quite inexpensive compared to other antacids.
sara t.
Waterford, PA
Like this product. If you find coupons it can be fairly priced. I get good results from it. Sometimes it is out of stock that's the only problem.
Karmen T.
Didn't have the best experience with this medication but it worked for the most part. I wouldn't buy it again because it was awful.
Elizabeth J.
Statesboro
These helped a lot when I was pregnant with my twins. I had heartburn every day the last few months. This made it bearable.
tressa s.
Oak Hill, WV
Roland's are a life saver when you have a heart burn!! They're my go to when heart burn creeps up without a a warning.
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Works very well when I get really bad acid reflux it's the best, but this product really helps! I highly recommend it!