Rolaids Advanced Antacid Plus Anti Gas Tablets Mixed Berry

by Rolaids

Rolaids multi-symptom advanced antacid plus anti-gas chewable tablets go to work instantly from heartburn and gas.These tablets relieve heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, upset stomach, and pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas.

• Multi-symptom antacid and anti-gas
  • Goes to work instantly
  • Relieves heartburn and gas
  • 60 chewable advanced antacid and anti-gas tablets
  • Mixed berry flavor
  • With active ingredients calcium carbonate (1,000mg), magnesium hydroxide (200mg) and simethicone (40mg)

Indications:

Health Concern: Gas Relief

Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Dextrose, Magnesium Stearate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red 40 Lake, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucrose.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: In Each Tablet: Calcium Carbonate USP (1000 mg), Magnesium Hydroxide USP (200 mg), Simethicone USP (40 mg). Purposes: Antacid, Antacid, Antigas. Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Dextrose, Magnesium Stearate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red 40 Lake, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucrose.

Active Ingredients: Simethicone;Magnesium hydroxide;Calcium Carbonate

Directions:

Dosage: Directions. Chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor

Instructions: WARNINGS. ASK A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USE IF YOU ARE NOW TAKING A PRESCRIPTION DRUG. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. Do not take more than 7 tablets in a 24-hours period. Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks. STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF symptoms last more than 2 weeks. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if inner foil seal on bottle is broken or missing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rolaids Advanced Antacid Plus Anti Gas Tablets Mixed Berry!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste really good, making them enjoyable. They are easy to chew & not too chalky.  They help with hearburn.  After I take a few, I quickly feel relief.  I like to buy these at Walmart.  I use these when I have something too spicy or something upset my stomach.  I would recommend this for heartburn & indigestion.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Carthage , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don’t get heartburn or indigestion often but when I do Rolaids have always been my go to. I use Rolaids maybe 3-4 times a year. I have tried some of the other brands and they just don’t seem to compare. I would recommend this product to others and will use it anytime I need something for heartburn.
Highland, MI
I often get stomach pains from almost every food I eat. After taking tums for months with no symptom relief, I tried Rolaids. Definitely will never buy tums again! Unlike tums, the chewable tablets are actually tolerable and nice in flavor. They don’t get chalky and you can actually take without wanting to guzzle 2 gallons of water after to get the taste out of your month. Helps relieve gas pains and heartburn for sure
Belle, WV
It does its job but it could definitely taste better and have a better texture. I'm not too big a fan of these so I not plan on taking them if I have nothing else to take. I was satisfied with the effectiveness but I don't plan on buying again.
it's ok !! helps with my heart burn and gas!!! and yes it's effective !!! but I just don't like the chalky taste and the texture is a bit gross!!.. I bought it at my local grocery store ... and no I will not buy it again !
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I prefer these other times just because they're not as hard. There is your dish you if you have plans for bad people like Eyeview this really makes a huge difference. With something to her and hard to choose just uncomfortable to take. This also works very quickly but I actually think they're better than Tums.
Claremont, NH
These work wonders on my stomach. They taste good and they don't leave a nasty after taste like other antacids that I have tried in the past. These work within minutes and I can go about my day without gas pains.
San Jose , CA
Good to have in the house, safe for the kids to use for the occasional indigestion and an affordable option to have on hand that doesn’t spoil or go to waste. You can find coupons and sales for Rolaids from time to time and I like to stock up during times like those. Definitely a staple in our home.
Wayne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have acid problems and this helps instantly. They taste good and works! I really recommend these. I only take 1 tablet and I'm fine! I take it only when I really need to, but I like that I only need to take one for it to work is a plus for me. I tried other brands and I would have to take 2 tablets.

Looking for your answer?