Rolaids Advanced Antacid Plus Anti Gas Tablets Mixed Berry

by Rolaids

Rolaids multi-symptom advanced antacid plus anti-gas chewable tablets go to work instantly from heartburn and gas.These tablets relieve heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, upset stomach, and pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas.

• Multi-symptom antacid and anti-gas
  • Goes to work instantly
  • Relieves heartburn and gas
  • 60 chewable advanced antacid and anti-gas tablets
  • Mixed berry flavor
  • With active ingredients calcium carbonate (1,000mg), magnesium hydroxide (200mg) and simethicone (40mg)

Indications:

Health Concern: Gas Relief

Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Dextrose, Magnesium Stearate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red 40 Lake, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucrose.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: In Each Tablet: Calcium Carbonate USP (1000 mg), Magnesium Hydroxide USP (200 mg), Simethicone USP (40 mg). Purposes: Antacid, Antacid, Antigas. Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Dextrose, Magnesium Stearate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red 40 Lake, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucrose.

Active Ingredients: Simethicone;Magnesium hydroxide;Calcium Carbonate

Directions:

Dosage: Directions. Chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor

Instructions: WARNINGS. ASK A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USE IF YOU ARE NOW TAKING A PRESCRIPTION DRUG. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. Do not take more than 7 tablets in a 24-hours period. Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks. STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF symptoms last more than 2 weeks. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if inner foil seal on bottle is broken or missing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rolaids Advanced Antacid Plus Anti Gas Tablets Mixed Berry!
North Port, FL
I never had bad heart burn until after my weight loss surgery. These are a life saver when that happens! I don’t use them often but are perfect for when the time comes. This is the only brand I buy now.
All of a sudden I experience bad empty gas bubble feeling under my ribs this has been going on everyday for a few weeks, I tried these Rolaids and within minutes I felt such relief with just 2 tablets.
Alexander, AR
These are great for me for on the go. Sometimes you are out and about and can not access medication so I always make sure that I have these in my purse. They quickly and effectively cure my heartburn.
Catawba , WI
I always carry a bottle of Rolaids with me! Whenever I feel acid reflux coming on, these save me. They have a good taste to them as well. The multi-symptom type also helps with my stomach issues.
N Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I rarely have to ever use these but when I do they’re fast acting. They taste like a sweet tart. They’re effective and the price is reasonable. I don’t get heartburn hardly ever. But my family uses this brand too.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not very excited about these. Only seem to help for about 5 minutes at most. And unless you’re going to continuously keep popping them, doesn’t seem to be very effective. Flavor is ok. Not a bad price, but if relief doesn’t last, not worth it to me.
Saint Charles, MO
These work amazing. I always use these when I’m in pain after working out. Nothing else ever seems to work but this always does! It’s also great for the price. I would definitely recommend these to everyone!
Birdsboro, PA
Rolaids are one of the best, fastest acting antacid chewables on the market. They are a little chalky but the berry flavored ones are more palatable than the mint flavors.
Dracut
Really enjoy the berry taste and the fast acting effectiveness of this product. I purchase this item at the drugstore. It is comprobable to Tums and as effective.
long beach, CA
I always get the red ones since the taste is not so good i tend to just chew on it i dont really like these but always go back to these because they do the job quicker.

Looking for your answer?