Rolaids Advanced Antacid Plus Anti Gas Tablets Mixed Berry

by Rolaids

Rolaids multi-symptom advanced antacid plus anti-gas chewable tablets go to work instantly from heartburn and gas.These tablets relieve heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, upset stomach, and pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas.

• Multi-symptom antacid and anti-gas
  • Goes to work instantly
  • Relieves heartburn and gas
  • 60 chewable advanced antacid and anti-gas tablets
  • Mixed berry flavor
  • With active ingredients calcium carbonate (1,000mg), magnesium hydroxide (200mg) and simethicone (40mg)

Indications:

Health Concern: Gas Relief

Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Dextrose, Magnesium Stearate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red 40 Lake, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucrose.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: In Each Tablet: Calcium Carbonate USP (1000 mg), Magnesium Hydroxide USP (200 mg), Simethicone USP (40 mg). Purposes: Antacid, Antacid, Antigas. Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Dextrose, Magnesium Stearate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red 40 Lake, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucrose.

Active Ingredients: Simethicone;Magnesium hydroxide;Calcium Carbonate

Directions:

Dosage: Directions. Chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor

Instructions: WARNINGS. ASK A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USE IF YOU ARE NOW TAKING A PRESCRIPTION DRUG. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. Do not take more than 7 tablets in a 24-hours period. Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks. STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF symptoms last more than 2 weeks. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if inner foil seal on bottle is broken or missing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rolaids Advanced Antacid Plus Anti Gas Tablets Mixed Berry!
Pikeville, KY
Very good for acid reflex and indigestion works great and fast acting will buy again great price
Delaplaine, AR
These work very very well and are not as chalky as others. They work quickly too and effectively
Very chalky, nasty taste, swallowing is rough, instant ease tho, no heart burn for a little while
Jacksonville , FL
My dad takes these all the time and they seem to work.. he's never complained about the product
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Quick relief from heartburn caused by foods. A great price. Doesn’t taste terrible or chalky
There good I have had no problems with this I eat these when I have interjection good product
Cranston, RI
Good for heart burn including reoccurring heartburn and indigestion. Works decently for gas
Burien, WA
I don’t like it does not work for me so no I done recommend for anyone sorry just try tums
Blue Bell , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my go to brand when i have both gas and indigestion.. works almost immediately
Mcminnville, TN
These taste great. They get the job done whenever I have heart burn. I would recommend.

Looking for your answer?