Rolaids Advanced Antacid Plus Anti Gas Tablets Mixed Berry

by Rolaids

Rolaids multi-symptom advanced antacid plus anti-gas chewable tablets go to work instantly from heartburn and gas.These tablets relieve heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, upset stomach, and pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas.

• Multi-symptom antacid and anti-gas
  • Goes to work instantly
  • Relieves heartburn and gas
  • 60 chewable advanced antacid and anti-gas tablets
  • Mixed berry flavor
  • With active ingredients calcium carbonate (1,000mg), magnesium hydroxide (200mg) and simethicone (40mg)

Indications:

Health Concern: Gas Relief

Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Dextrose, Magnesium Stearate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red 40 Lake, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucrose.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: In Each Tablet: Calcium Carbonate USP (1000 mg), Magnesium Hydroxide USP (200 mg), Simethicone USP (40 mg). Purposes: Antacid, Antacid, Antigas. Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Dextrose, Magnesium Stearate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red 40 Lake, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucrose.

Active Ingredients: Simethicone;Magnesium hydroxide;Calcium Carbonate

Directions:

Dosage: Directions. Chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor

Instructions: WARNINGS. ASK A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USE IF YOU ARE NOW TAKING A PRESCRIPTION DRUG. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. Do not take more than 7 tablets in a 24-hours period. Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks. STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF symptoms last more than 2 weeks. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if inner foil seal on bottle is broken or missing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rolaids Advanced Antacid Plus Anti Gas Tablets Mixed Berry!
Minneapolis, MN
Rarely need to use these but they are in my medicine cabinet when I need that relief.
Lincoln
Product is okay! Works about the same as tums in my opinion just more pricey.
Product is okay! Works about the same as tums in my opinion just more pricey.
My husband and I both suffer from heartburn unfortunately and we use to always grab for tums brand antacids but in the past month we decided to try rolaids and am I ever glad that we made the switch.  Rolaids legit works instantly and keeps the heartburn at bay.
Barrie , ON
  These are the best products for my acid reflex ,   There's a few family members that use them, they're affordable  not pricey ,  product is very effective and not disappointing .  Purchased them at Walmart .   My satisfaction  over all is good .  I would recommend it to others
Montreal
On the rare occasion that I do get heartburn/acid reflux, it’s usually severe, and these don’t do the job. Even after taking the maximum amount in a day, my symptoms are still there. Rolaids Advanced Antacid Plus Anti Gas Tablets Mixed Berry
Moose Jaw , SK
Love these. When I was pregnant I swear I had a bottle of these everywhereone in my car, one at work, one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen only thing that made the heartburn go away and they taste amazing  every other brand tastes like chalk
Hamilton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Roland’s are pretty fast acting and these ones taste better than the original ones! Definitely like them in the even if indigestion and will buy again when needed. Overall satisfied with the product and would recommend to family and friends l.
Barrie, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So I got these to try even tho I love using tums more but they do work good but only thing is that taste I don't like. But other then that I don't mind this brand. I would buy them if tums ran out
Dominion
I starting using these when I got pregnant and my heart burn and acid reflux got really bad. Works fast and keeps it away! Great product
Courcelette, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a very efficient product. The only thing I really don't like about it is the taste... the fruity flavors are really bad

Looking for your answer?