Roku - Streaming Stick (2016 Model) - Black uploaded by Julia S.Roku - Streaming Stick (2016 Model) - Black uploaded by Grizette M.

Roku - Streaming Stick (2016 Model) - Black

Stream from more than 3,000 channels and access instant content from Amazon Instant Video, VUDU, Google Play, Netflix, Hulu, HBO and more; compatible with most HDTVs; Roku Feed; voice search see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
This is my 3rd Roku device. I love them. I survived over a year without cable by just attaching Rokus to my TVs. My first two Rokus were the little boxes & they have been great. When this updated stick was released, I grabbed one to replace one of my older boxes. It was a great upgrade. It moves faster than my older box. I don't have to worry about where to set the little box because the stick just plugs right into the back of the TV. Roku always seems to be the first to have all the new channels and all the new features. I've never had a device break or have any sort of malfunction (and I use them A LOT). So I will always be a loyal Roku user. This will definitely not be my last Roku purchase.
Davina F.
Prosser, WA
I read a lot of reviews about people using this as an alternative to cable. We recently just cancelled our cable and decided to buy this as an alternative and it does have Netflix which we have a subscription to and is nice to watch. I don't see where we are able to see many tv shows. We only get to watch the masters episode. It if you discover a new series or forget and are behind on one you can't watch all the episodes without a tv provider. So either way you still need cable to fully use all the apps.
Julia S.
Gladwin, MI
I love this thing. Its so handy and amazing and easy to use. I love how you can bring it ti a hotel anywhere you go and you can keep up on all the shows you are watching. Worth every penny.