Roku Streaming Stick

Find dvd, vcr players and set-top boxes at Target.com! Plug in, and start streaming loads of entertainment to your tv with the roku streaming stick. Enjoy 1,000+ channels with the most movies, tv episodes, music, news, sports, kids' shows and free programming of any streaming player - all in up to 1080p. Control your entertainment from your smartphone with the free roku app, or use the included remote that everyone can share. Even cast videos from mobile apps, such as netflix and youtube, from your phone straight to your tv. And with features like one-stop search, channel shortcut buttons, and extended-range wireless, you'll fall in love with the simplest, speediest streaming.

I need a new show to binge watch!!!! Here are my suggestions and shows that I have recently loved: Game of Thrones: Duh! Its ending! Noooooo! The Handmaids Tale : Chillingly timely especially Bc the book was written in the 80s but the show is placed in the present. Talk about life imitating art... Stranger Things: I am still trying to trigger my superpowers. The OA : season 3 please!!!! Reign, the tudors, breaking bad, deadwood, it’s always Sunny in Philadelphia Orange is the new black After Life Help!!!!!! Sick and doing infusions need an escape!Roku Streaming Stick
How’s it work and how much is it
Does anyone know the customer support number? I tried the online customer service and the didn’t not respond.
Start your review of Roku Streaming Stick!
a month agoDallas, GA
This thing really is great if you don’t have a smart tv. It’s very easy and simple to use. I love being able to just pull up Netflix for my kids with the click of a button. Affordable and well worth the buy!
2 months ago
My boyfriend gave me this and I love it. I am able to have netflix & hulu in my bedroom now & play something different that what is being played in the living room by my parents.
2 months agoStockton, CA
Roku Streaming Stick uploaded by breanna M.
Super easy to use which I need in my life since I'm not tech savvy. Easy access for your streaming needs, plus they have their own channel with some good movies!
21 days agoSan Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is not what it used to be. Five years ago it used to run so smoothly but now it lags so much, it freezes, it won’t load any apps, the audio won’t sync when I try to watch a show or movie on hulu & it over heats a lot. Now with some many other devices that allow you to watch shows this one is not worth getting.
a month agoOrangevale, CA
Purchased at: Target
Roku is ok but I prefer apple or Fire Stick. I don’t like the interface of Roku. It looks unfinished and cheap. I do like the headphone option where you just insert it onto the remote; I find that very convenient if your family or roommates are sleeping.
17 days agoMankato
I really like my Roku stick. I can find all different channels for free to add to my roku and stream tv shows or movies from. I also really like that I can watch YouTube or stream different music apps on roku. It is super easy to set up and is equally as easy to operate and add channels.
2 months agoCorinth, TX
This is a must have for the game room / living room area in a family household! Make movie nights easier with adding this into your electronic routine! You can unplug with ease and use at your friends house if they don’t have Hulu / Netflix too!
2 months agoPhiladelphia , PA
Pros: contains all of the major streaming apps. There is a roku app to use a remote on your phone - this is great when you lose your remote. Cons: can be very slow compared to the amazon fire stick.
2 months ago
I absolutely love my Roku!! It is so much better then having a high tv bill each month. I’ve gotten my grandma and parents hooked on having a roku and we wouldn’t have it any other way. 10/10 highly recommend
8 months agoManchester, IA
I used Chromecast before this and the number one thing I like about the Roku is that it had a physical remote. I like my TV experience to feel like traditional TV, and the remote plus content being divided by "channels" makes for a great user experience. Plus, customer support and troubleshooting are very helpful and pleasant if you have any issues.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago
wendy Ѕ. 5 months ago
Hang in there ♥️ shows I think you’d enjoy on the dark are, Salem, Black Mirror, You, Santa Clarita diet, American Horror story has so many seasons, Lizzie Borden, Humans, Westworld, Dexter, True Blood Historical shows ; The White Queen, The White Princess, The Spanish Princess , The Hollow Crown, Washington’s spy’s from AMC about the revolutionary times, The Terror now Comedies; King of the Hill, Bob’s Burgers, Archer, Superstore, Fresh off the boat all on Hulu, The Simpson’s endless episodes, The Amazing World of Gumball, Kimmie Schmitt on Netflix, East Bound and Down, I don’t do a lot of comedy really I love OITNB but you already watch that. I like a few sitcoms I mentioned and I just mostly adult animation that I listed. Nothing like cute cartoons making dirty jokes. :) I hope you start to feel better real soon, lose yourself in entertainment and before you know it, you’ll be back in your own bed. I have heart failure and lupus along with epilepsy so I’ve spent a lot of time in the icu and have had lots of surgeries. Focusing on a show, that escape does a world of good or you can really go mad and get cabin fever. One that got me through pain recovery was Black Mirror, and YOU got me too distracted to notice much around me. I would start with those. Bless you on your journey to health ♥️👋🏻🌈🧸
2 years ago
Roku Streaming Stick I really want to try this product but do you have to have WiFi at home in order to use it and is it worth it ?
Nana B. 2 years ago
Absolutely u will need a WiFi in order to stream. But way to save on cable.