BY ROKU #5 in Streaming Devices

Find dvd, vcr players and set-top boxes at Target.com! Plug in, and start streaming loads of entertainment to your tv with the roku streaming stick. Enjoy 1,000+ channels with the most movies, tv episodes, music, news, sports, kids' shows and free programming of any streaming player - all in up to 1080p. Control your entertainment from your smartphone with the free roku app, or use the included remote that everyone can share. Even cast videos from mobile apps, such as netflix and youtube, from your phone straight to your tv. And with features like one-stop search, channel shortcut buttons, and extended-range wireless, you'll fall in love with the simplest, speediest streaming. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shana S.
Athens , GA
As long as you have Netflix GET THIS for your dorm. My school provides crappy cable, so when I wanna sit back and enjoy a show or movie I use my Roku. Not only does it replace my cable, but my Bluetooth speaker recently quit on me so I use this to get pandora on my tv. It really is a simple device and easy to set up on wifi. Not to mention it is portable and will simply plug right into any tv with HDMI port. When I'm home on Christmas or summer break I'm simply grab the stick and the remote and plug it into my tv at home!! I love it
Jennifer C.
I would actually give this device 3 1/2 stars. I've had mine for about 2 years now. Great option for people who are looking for an alternate way to watch tv/movies. However, I've been having issues with the HDMI stick. It keeps restarting because the stick does not latch properly to the hdmi port on my television. I'm going on nearly a year of duct taping it to the tv's port, just to secure the connection. I'm already beginning to consider purchasing a new one. Hoping the ROku people offer me a replacement.. But not counting on it
Sheira B.
Tampa, FL
I recently bought this product and I am not 100% crazy about it. I don't like having to register each channel separately in order to watch it on ROKU. If I didn't have a smartphone to download the app, it would be extremely tideous typing in everything with that little remote. The extension cord is pretty short too, and I have a big 55" television. But all in all, it does work well.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
We just cut the cord and got this for one of our TVs and we are going to get more we love it so much! So easy to hook up (took maybe 20 minutes). Has a ton of channels, grant it some are Better than others. We have Netflix,Amazon Prime and HBO now and love that we can easily hope between channels. Also we have a 2 year old and I love that there is a ton of options for her as well!
Charca M.
We currently own one Roku. It's nice especially I can watch Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and Amazon from it. It has a lot of other apps too. It's very convenient too that I can download the app and use my phone as a remote control because the remote control that comes with it sometimes malfunctions and stops working. I still think it's worth the cheap price.
Abigail I.
I got this as a Christmas gift and absolutely love it! I'm able to have all my accounts (Netflix, HBO, Amazon, Hulu, etc.) in one place. The picture quality is great and I've never had any problems with it. I highly recommend anyone with more than one streaming account to get this product! You can take it anywhere as long as you can connect to wifi.
Jen S.
I bought my Roku on Amazon two weeks ago because Amazon has the best price. This is step one in convincing my husband to cancel our satellite service. We all love it so far, especially for streaming NBC and Netflix. My kids quickly learned to use it and even with rural DSL wifi, it is doing better than I expected. It was worth every penny.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I love my Roku streaming stick. It was so easy to set up. I use it primarily on an HD TV that is not a smart TV already internet capable. I use it mainly for Netflix & Pandora but they have so many great stations on its own. It doesn't work in my HD TV that is a few years older for some reason, that's my only complaint.
Rachel T.
Westminster, CO
I love this thing. I got a new TV recently but didn't want to pay the extra for it to be a smart tv. With this, I don't need to. I can stream basically anything, no problem. Tons of apps, tons of options. It's great. I got mine from Walmart. Definitely would recommend it to others.
Keishla E.
I love this, I use to barely turn on my TV and now I never turn it off!!! Its so great because there are so many different things it definitely met my expectations! I just wish sometimes it would be so slow. Overall I definitely recommend it because it made me love my Tv even more!
Mayte S.
Oklahoma City, OK
How does this product work and how much does the price run on this
R A.
Is this fast as the fire stick? I am interested in getting a new Roku stick. But wanted to know if this is fast as the Amazon Fire stick or slower speeds, is it sluggish ?
Laurie h.
Can this product be used with multiple televisions and can it be used with apple tv?
AZUCENA M.
Roku Streaming Stick I really want to try this product but do you have to have WiFi at home in order to use it and is it worth it ?
Jennifer G.
Does the Roku Stick allow you to login to hotel wifi? Many hotels have a web login--and I've always run into trouble with my Roku Box logging in. Does the stick have a different authentication method?