Roku - Premiere+ Streaming Media Player - Black uploaded by Alicia L.Roku - Premiere+ Streaming Media Player - Black uploaded by Michael D.

BY ROKU, INC

Roku - Premiere+ Streaming Media Player - Black see more...

Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
After years of not having cable, or anything like it, we finally went to Sams Club since they had these on sale for 73$. It was well worth the money. There are lots of free channels to pick from, most of them do require a service provider to unlock all of the shows, but there's still a pretty good selection. I highly recommend this for people that don't have a way to watch all the shows that are on cable or satellite. It's a one time fee not a subscription. The only thing is you have to have a Smart TV and wifi to be able to use it.
Michael D.
Seattle
I reccomend you buy it because it has 4k and other stuff like that and it has the most streaming channels that I have ever seen but the downsides of having this is it has games but its really boring and I dont like the price because its a little to expensive also when I bought mines I got a 5 dollar vudu card!
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
I don't have cable outlet in my current room so I was stuck watching dvds and streaming on my laptop before I got a roku. I just upgraded to the premium plus from the roku 1. I didn't think there could be that much of a difference, but I was WRONG! I can finally watch things in HD and my streaming is so much faster and doesn't have to take time to load. This product is worth the money!
Alicia L.
I love the Roku premiere plus! All the apps are so fun to use. I get to watch all these videos, shows, and movies whenever I want. The remote is so easy to use, and it's so quick to respond to what I click. It hasn't given me any problems!
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
Roku - Premiere+ Streaming Media Player - Black ive had the Roku for roughly 2 or 3 months and once I got the learning curve of it I absolutely loved it! We also added sling tv service and dripped our satellite service and it isnt bad. The only downfall is having to have a satellite service to get certain channels like Spike, truTv, freeform, A& E and cartoon channels. I thought was kind lame. But to knock out satelitte service and it saves so much money is literally money saved!
Katie L.
Wadsworth , OH
I love my roku.. my Household has a total of them of three. We had a firestick but this is so much better. The appearance of the home page and the ability to locate your shows on your apps are way nicer than the fire stick!! We are a roku household and i tell everyone to get one if they want to get rid of their cable and want to get show through sling tv or direct tv now
Madison L.
I have heard a lot about this brand and device and I am so happy I finally got one. I am in love with this device! I have been able to pull up numerous channels and things to watch. I highly recommend trying this product out
Dylan W.
We love our Roku! It has enabled us to cut our cable bill and save money without losing the show's we love. Best purchase ever!!! I would highly recommend if you love tv but hate the high cable bills.
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
My husband and I bought this for my mom who is in her 70's. She had a Chromecast,but she found it difficult to use. She loves her Roku! She finds it very easy to use and that's saying a lot because she is not technologically savvy in the least. Even my kids can use it with ease when they visit, so it's a win for everyone! Definitely worth the money.