Do you prefer this over a chrome cast?
Do you need a Roku Tv in order to use this roku stick ?
Is there monthly cost or additional costs other than just buying the roku box?
Start your review of Roku HD!
a day agoSomerset
Roku HD uploaded by Alisha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Roku is the best thing you can get of you wanna get away from the high costs of dish pr cable. You can fownload thing like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon video, sling and so much more. It's affordable to buy and worth every penny. I Reccomend to anyone wanting to get away from dish or cable I love my Roku!
2 months agoRahway, NJ
Purchased at: Best Buy
FYI I was looking for the tv but I did it under this one. I got a flat screen TV and I love it. I have my Internet attached and can watch Prime and Hulu and YouTube as well as Tubi. It has a clear picture and great sound. I highly recommend this.
5 months agoHaltom City, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the Roku! Everything you need and easy to find. Plus HD is good if you have one of those TVs. No charges for owning a Roku plus you can download free apps as well and other options!
2 years agoLondon, KY
We have this roku box in my daughters bedroom! There’s not a way to hang up the box from what I can tell so if your tv is mounted you have no place to put the box! It resets itself all the time and is a ignorant thing sometimes but my kid loves it.
7 months agoSanta Fe , NM
Simple to use and hook up. Affordable price and access Netflix and Hulu which are the main apps I use to watch my shows. Way cheaper than other related products.
2 years ago
Roku HD uploaded by Atasia B.
Roku HD uploaded by Atasia B.
I absolutely love my Roku, it's my favorite streaming device. I can access my netflix, youtube, Hulu, and other channels with ease. It's super convenient and easy to use. I like that it has various customization options, it makes using it more personal. loading speeds are pretty fast too!  The Roku is such a neat little gadget, saves you a bunch of money by using this instead of Cable.
2 years agoPENSACOLA, FL
Roku HD uploaded by Angelia C.
MAKE SURE you get the dual band capable device. found out the hard way that my roku wouldn't access the 5GHZ wifi frequency and that is the fastest wifi on your network. I  love this product , small compact  and not comber sum. They finally came out with a better remote , last one I wanted to chuck out the window in frustration because the buttons stuck or double clicked. This is a great model/
2 years agoNEW CUMBERLAND
I love my Roku! Being able to watch such a variety of channels is really great. I have this on my TV in our bedroom. We have a cable provider and it's so awesome to be able to connect our account to my favorite channels on the Roku so that I can still watch my favorite shows while hubby can watch his in another room.
3 years ago
Love my ROKU! Have one in our play room and daughters room and it lets us use Netflix, stream Disney channel, use our amazon prime tv! Amazing! And there are so many other great things you can do as far as games or news subscriptions! Love! Gives us a great way to monitor their viewing possibilities!
2 years agosanford, fl
I own 3 roku devices, easy to install, easy to navigate, lots of channel selection, bought them at walmart, great price...i hv bought other divices and end up returning them, nothing like roku, have and i will keep recommending roku brand. Thank you
Ask a question to the Influenster community...