BY ROKU #6 in Streaming Devices

Tina B.
Louisville
Techie Expert Level 1
I truly do not like this device. It can be complicated at times and a pain to setup. I find that my blu ray has everything this has on it and just do not find much use for it. It is affordable but I would not recommend it to other. I will never buy one of these again
Chassidy L.
London, KY
We have this roku box in my daughters bedroom! There’s not a way to hang up the box from what I can tell so if your tv is mounted you have no place to put the box! It resets itself all the time and is a ignorant thing sometimes but my kid loves it.
Atasia B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely love my Roku, it's my favorite streaming device. I can access my netflix, youtube, Hulu, and other channels with ease. It's super convenient and easy to use. I like that it has various customization options, it makes using it more personal. loading speeds are pretty fast too!  The Roku is such a neat little gadget, saves you a bunch of money by using this instead of Cable.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
MAKE SURE you get the dual band capable device. found out the hard way that my roku wouldn't access the 5GHZ wifi frequency and that is the fastest wifi on your network. I  love this product , small compact  and not comber sum. They finally came out with a better remote , last one I wanted to chuck out the window in frustration because the buttons stuck or double clicked. This is a great model/
Dylan W.
We love our Roku! It has enabled us to cut our cable bill and save money without losing the show's we love. Best purchase ever!!! I would highly recommend if you love tv but hate the high cable bills.
Barb A.
NEW CUMBERLAND
I love my Roku! Being able to watch such a variety of channels is really great. I have this on my TV in our bedroom. We have a cable provider and it's so awesome to be able to connect our account to my favorite channels on the Roku so that I can still watch my favorite shows while hubby can watch his in another room.
Keisha D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 2720Rw 2 1080P Vudu Ieee 802.11A N more...
No reason to have cable! The Roku has everything you need. You aren't paying for channels you don't watch like with cable. It has a huge variety of channels and programming for such a low cost! I've had my Rokus (4 of them) for about 4 years now and I love it. You have everything you need in one little box.
Mk J.
Love my ROKU! Have one in our play room and daughters room and it lets us use Netflix, stream Disney channel, use our amazon prime tv! Amazing! And there are so many other great things you can do as far as games or news subscriptions! Love! Gives us a great way to monitor their viewing possibilities!
Sorayalicious!! 😘.
North Windham, CT
I own 3 roku devices, easy to install, easy to navigate, lots of channel selection, bought them at walmart, great price...i hv bought other divices and end up returning them, nothing like roku, have and i will keep recommending roku brand. Thank you
David W.
Wilson, NC
This is also a good device I have one on all my tv's can get them off eBay very cheap good for streaming Netflix and other programs but I only use Netflix! My son does YouTube never had a signal issue so as far as I'm concerned they are reliable!
Braleigh C.
Shreveport, LA
Has anyone had any problems with this device? Looking to purchase it, but unsure if it is worth the price.
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
Who else love's their Roku?
Shelia C.
Guntersville, AL
What is the difference in the various Roku boxes? I want to purchase one, but I'm unsure as to which one would give me the best return on investment.
Morgan B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What is the differences in the boxes?
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Is there monthly cost or additional costs other than just buying the roku box?