BY ROKU #6 in Streaming Devices

Carly H.
New York
Review for: Special Edition Media more...
I didn’t have a clicker and we had to get up and down to change the 1. Volume 2. Episode 3. Video streaming service 4. Pause 5. Turn the tv off. Never again thanks to roku. 10 stars
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
We have this roku box in my daughters bedroom! There’s not a way to hang up the box from what I can tell so if your tv is mounted you have no place to put the box! It resets itself all the time and is a ignorant thing sometimes but my kid loves it.
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
Review for: Lt Media more...
I purchased this item several years ago through amazon. I did a lot of research between apple, amazon fire, and this one. I can’t remember why I ultimately choose this one. Perhaps the affordable price compared to the others. I really enjoy this product. I have not had any issues or bugs with it. When I heard about DirectTv Now could be used with it, I immediately cancelled my overpriced cable and enjoyed the benefits of it. Actually if you subscribe to direct tv now they will actually send you a free roku!! I’m able to watch Netflix, amazon prime, hbo, and many other apps. It is a terrific product and I highly recommend it.
Atasia B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely love my Roku, it's my favorite streaming device. I can access my netflix, youtube, Hulu, and other channels with ease. It's super convenient and easy to use. I like that it has various customization options, it makes using it more personal. loading speeds are pretty fast too!  The Roku is such a neat little gadget, saves you a bunch of money by using this instead of Cable.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
MAKE SURE you get the dual band capable device. found out the hard way that my roku wouldn't access the 5GHZ wifi frequency and that is the fastest wifi on your network. I  love this product , small compact  and not comber sum. They finally came out with a better remote , last one I wanted to chuck out the window in frustration because the buttons stuck or double clicked. This is a great model/
Barb A.
NEW CUMBERLAND
I love my Roku! Being able to watch such a variety of channels is really great. I have this on my TV in our bedroom. We have a cable provider and it's so awesome to be able to connect our account to my favorite channels on the Roku so that I can still watch my favorite shows while hubby can watch his in another room.
Mk J.
Love my ROKU! Have one in our play room and daughters room and it lets us use Netflix, stream Disney channel, use our amazon prime tv! Amazing! And there are so many other great things you can do as far as games or news subscriptions! Love! Gives us a great way to monitor their viewing possibilities!
Sorayalicious!! 😘.
North Windham, CT
I own 3 roku devices, easy to install, easy to navigate, lots of channel selection, bought them at walmart, great price...i hv bought other divices and end up returning them, nothing like roku, have and i will keep recommending roku brand. Thank you
Karen W.
Denver
Review for: Other more...
I’ve had this Roku for like 6 or so years. It still is working perfectly and other than my dogs eating a few remotes, I haven’t had any issues. I really would like to upgrade to a newer model, but it’s still running so strongly there is no point.
David W.
Wilson, NC
This is also a good device I have one on all my tv's can get them off eBay very cheap good for streaming Netflix and other programs but I only use Netflix! My son does YouTube never had a signal issue so as far as I'm concerned they are reliable!
Braleigh C.
Shreveport, LA
Has anyone had any problems with this device? Looking to purchase it, but unsure if it is worth the price.
Shelia C.
Guntersville, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
What is the difference in the various Roku boxes? I want to purchase one, but I'm unsure as to which one would give me the best return on investment.
Rozeta V.
North York , ON
Techie Expert Level 2
Do you need a Roku Tv in order to use this roku stick ?
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
Who else love's their Roku?
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Is there monthly cost or additional costs other than just buying the roku box?