Roku 3

The Roku 3 Streaming Player is lightning fast and fully loaded with features - the ultimate streaming player. The included enhanced remote offers voice search, headphones for private listening, point anywhere ease of use, and motion control for gaming. Enjoy more than 2,000 streaming channels, offering access to 250,000+ movies and TV episodes, plus games, music, sports, international programming, kids programming and more. Search* through the biggest selection of channels by keyword, actor, title, or director, and follow your favorites to get automatic updates on what to watch. Enjoy up to 1080p stunning, HD video as well as Ethernet, USB, and microSD card ports. *Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain content. Channel availability subject to change and content may not be available in all regions Roku players are sold. *Roku search is for movies and TV shows and does not work with all channels. Availability of 1080p HD video limited by channel provider and speed of broadband connection.

I want to try the roku 3 if I may
Will this connect to any TV?
Start your review of Roku 3!
Product Highlights
There are so many channels you can subscribe to, there is something for everyone- the cook, history buff, movie hound and everything in between! in 5 reviews
6 days agoBeaverton, OR
I have had my roku for a few years now and I absolutely love it!! It has all the channels I need, I use it instead of cable and I can sign into all the apps like hbo, netflix, Hulu, espn, etc and watch live tv or watch the recorded episodes of all my shows! They also have movies for rent and they aren’t too expensive! I definitely recommend!
2 months agoOtsego, MI
Still my favorite of the Roku's, the Roku 3 offers options for any streamer to be. Whether you connect directly or use WIFI, you'll be comfortable streaming TV in the comfort of any room of your home! I have tried many of the ROKUS and other streaming services and products and nothing compares to the Roku 3. Decently priced and worth the price, I highly recommend this product.
a month agoNew Castle, IN
I love this item. It connects well and works well. It is easy to reset of ever needed. There are so many channels you can watch and 95% are free. There are cable channels to relaxation channels, something for everyone. I have recommended this product to many friends and family over the fire stick.
2 months ago
Roku is such an amazing device. It works super fast and has all the apps you need and love. It comes with its own control and that’s literally all u need. You have access to netflix, Hulu, YouTube and many more apps.
2 months agoCharlston , SC
We love our smart TV so convenient that we can connected to the Wi-Fi in the house and watch whatever you want to watch. We enjoy it every night before I go to sleep we enjoy it every night before I go to sleep
3 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
Roku is great. I have a Roku Tv and love it. It makes things very simple and for someone who streams more than watches cable this is amazing. You can download all of your subscription apps on it and it is easy accessible.
2 months agoMiamisburg, OH
We've had many different Roku versions through the years and have been extremely happy. We have a ROKU TV as out main TV and it's wonderful. This gets me everything I could ever want to watch: Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Disney Now, etc all at a great price.
2 months ago
Great I respected it to be just like the others but that is not what I got this is the best TV box I have had in my whole life great for any type of TV I could not improve this product I saw it in the store and thought I gotta get it my friends were talking how it was the best TV box
5 months ago
Roku 3 uploaded by Shauna J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really didn't think we needed this since we have all the streaming services we subscribe to on the PS4 or our tv but my husband convinced me to get it and I'm so glad we did, I don't use anything else now to access tv services just the Roku, it has Sling on it which is great its just like a subscription to regular tv service but no where near as expensive. I also like that it is portable and easy to set up we sometimes take it from the living room to the bedroom, we actually even took it on vacation with us so we could access Youtube in the hotel. Highly recommended. Roku 3
a year ago
This has been the best thing we've done for our family. We cut ties with cable ( we still have directv Now though) and we have netflix, hulu, etc. I really like the remote and that it's simple and kid friendly. We can access so many different apps and search for movies/shows from the main screen. Ours has a headphone jack and volume buttons as well, although our volume buttons dont work with our sound bar. So much better software than the "smart tv" software on our tv.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
I’m thinking of upgrading my original Roku to the newest Roku 3. Just don’t know if it’s worth the investment. Does it have a memory card slot? What are some benefits to the newer model?