Roku 2 XS

How do you use this ?
What is the difference bet the roku 2, roku 2 XD and roku 2 XS?
Start your review of Roku 2 XS!
How would you rate this product?
Detroit, MI
Great little device. I completely eliminated by cable services. I use netflix, hulu, and amazon prime. It has great picture quality and very fast and easy to use. Has a lot of apps and games available in their app store.
This has a lot of movies and shows, but newer movies should definitely be added. It's more for people who enjoy watching movies and actually have the time to do so.
Orlando, FL
Many apps, and works great for movie reviews. I have cable wifi at home and have no issues -if you lose remote you can download the app on your phone to control the screen...this is great.
Cranston, RI
It's easy to use and there are many prices/versions of this item. Free movies and shows for one price? sure ill take it. Great for people that don't have cable.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
ShittyπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ need to have subscriptions to everything... Hulu, HBO, Netflix... Everything. I say get an Amazon Fire Stick, get that unlocked and watch everything for FREEEEEE πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Louisville, KY
Awesome streaming internet player at a great price. i love that i can sit back and enjoy a variety of channels and never run out of something to watch
El Paso, TX
Absolutely love my ROKU! Such an easy solution to a lack of smart TV. Very user friendly, easy to set up, and just overall great!
Halifax, Nova Scotia
LOVE LOVE LOVE roku! I didn't have a clue really what it was but when I set it up and realized how much it can do , I was hooked!
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a must have product if you like to stream movies and TV shows with your internet connection. I definitely recommend it
Techie Expert Level 5
2,238 reviews
Great product super expensive any college student to school student needs this I highly recommend expecially fingernail sale