Roku 2 Streaming Player

Roku 4210R Roku 2 Streaming Player

What do you think of this product? How does it compare to Hulu?
How long have you been using your roku and how does it compare to similar devices?
Start your review of Roku 2 Streaming Player!
How would you rate this product?
6 days agoThomasville
I love how it has all the different channels, unlike other streaming things, you only pay for the ruko once and then pay for things like Netflix separately. There are also free things on ruko
4 months agoHickory Hills , IL
I have one of these for my bedroom upstairs we have roku's all throughout the house I like this one because there's more options. If I recall correctly this also has the volume buttons on the side of the remote so you don't need two remotes if your input has already been switched you can just control the volume with the remote and I really like that feature.
3 months agoSpringtown, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
We like this product. We use this product for our business travel so that we can watch our favorite shows in different hotels. It's convenient and great for anyone who might already have a cable package. Awesome without a cable package, as well.
4 months ago
I could not live without my roku. I don't have cable so to be able to have a place where I can access Netflix, hulu, roku TV, and ESPN is a huge game changer in my house. It's easy to set up and easier to use.
2 years agoIndianapolis, IN
Roku is way better than cable. The roku box itself has hundreds if not thousands of apps that allow you to watch movies play games and my favorite of them all browse YouTube videos. Some apps you do have to pay for. For instance Netflix, but I don't mines paying eight dollars a month, it's cheaper than eighty to one-hundred dollars a month. All you need is internet. I love my roku box no more over charged cable bills for me. I'm a happy customer.
2 years agoPortage, IN
I've never had a problem with this roku it was easy to set up and easy to use. It's what I use to stream netflix Hulu and hbo now since I don't have cable it's like my cable box, plus I can stream YouTube and other channels most of them are free they have a whole streaming store worth the money
2 years agoYucaipa, CA
I have this streamer and it works great. It's very simple to use and makes it easy to keep up on all my missed shows. I love the shortcut keys but I wish there wasn't a RDIO button because that isn't even a working app. It would be nice if you could program your own shortcuts, however it still does the job that I want done so I am pleased.
2 years agoBeckley, WV
I purchased 2 of these over 2 years ago from Kohl's mainly because I was tired of paying for cable.  I am so hooked on my Roku devices......I am now a member of binge watching, which I love.  Easy to set up, so easy that even your 3 year old could do it and I would recommend to all.......quit spending a fortune on cable.
2 years ago
I was finally able to cut the cable chord! There are so many channels. I can always find something to watch with my Netflix subscription. If for some ridiculous reason i can't find anything on there Roku has a plethora of free channels. You will always be able to find something!
2 years agoNewark, NY
I love the Roku 2 system. It's nice to have access to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon video, and more on my TV. It's nice to not have to hook my computer to the TV to watch something from Amazon or Netflix. It's easy to hook up and use. It does cost a little bit of money but it's worth it.