BY ROKU #9 in Streaming Devices

Roku 4210R Roku 2 Streaming Player see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily C.
I seriously love my roku 2 player. When we moved we were unable to get satellite or anything due to the amount of trees around our home as well as the location. So this was both convenient and affordable. It has something for me, something for my fiancé and something for my 2 year old daughter. I love that we were able to do away with any cable bill without losing a lot of variety in choices.
Reva L.
Amelia, OH
We absolutely love our Roku 2 Streaming player. With Netflix and Amazon Video at our fingertips, we barely turn on our cable box. It has been a great lifesaver this summer during the "Show Hole". We even signed up for Acorn TV to get some great British television. The Roku 2 is great and is constantly running at our house without any hassle.
LaRissa K.
I love my Roku. We actually purchased this once we were getting rid of cable, and it has been awesome. It has tons of apps to choose from, so I never run out of things to watch. The remote is small, so it can get lost in the couch easily, but it fits great in your hand. We use this every single day in my house.
Sarah T.
Braham, MN
Been using the Roku system for almost 2 years. I love that I don't have to have cable to watch what I want when I want it. I get everything I wanted when I bought it. Love that I can pick the apps I want on it. And livestream with no issues. If your looking for a change from cable this is the way to go.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Love this product! Lets me do everything from listen to music to watching Netflix! It has so many applications and different options it's awesome! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants everything on one device
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
The Roku is a must have. We have them on all our TVs. Never run out of shows to watch.
Lauren R.
Saint Peters, MO
I have bought two Roku devices since cutting cable and I don't miss cable one bit! This works so much better than the chromecast at streaming and has such an easy interface. There are a lot of great apps for TV, movies and music. I use Netflix, Hulu plus, Tablo, Sling App, and PBS kids. Best investment. If you are thinking about cutting cable, this is a must! My only complaint about the Roku 2 compared to the Roku 3 is the remote. It doesn't react as well on the Roku 2. I could have the remote pointed directly at the Roku 2 from a few feet away and it doesn't register. I've never had this issue with the Roku 3.
Donna W.
Beckley
I purchased 2 of these over 2 years ago from Kohl's mainly because I was tired of paying for cable.  I am so hooked on my Roku devices......I am now a member of binge watching, which I love.  Easy to set up, so easy that even your 3 year old could do it and I would recommend to all.......quit spending a fortune on cable.
Shakeya L.
Indianapolis , IN
Roku is way better than cable. The roku box itself has hundreds if not thousands of apps that allow you to watch movies play games and my favorite of them all browse YouTube videos. Some apps you do have to pay for. For instance Netflix, but I don't mines paying eight dollars a month, it's cheaper than eighty to one-hundred dollars a month. All you need is internet. I love my roku box no more over charged cable bills for me. I'm a happy customer.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I've never had a problem with this roku it was easy to set up and easy to use. It's what I use to stream netflix Hulu and hbo now since I don't have cable it's like my cable box, plus I can stream YouTube and other channels most of them are free they have a whole streaming store worth the money
Mike H.
Nashua, NH
How long have you been using your roku and how does it compare to similar devices?
Lauren M.
Hilliard, OH
What do you think of this product? How does it compare to Hulu?