BY ROKU #9 in Streaming Devices

Roku 4210R Roku 2 Streaming Player see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brianna D.
I loved this for so long, it’s awesome for streaming and affordable. With that being said I got Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black and I prefer it so much. The roku is more tedious with searches, takes up more space on the tv stand and has the wires.. Am interested to see how the Roku Streaming Stick compares!
Arianah F.
Sandusky, OH
I love all of the options for shows and movies it has but it glitches out some and shuts down randomly so it could be better, it’s not something that happens extremely often but it can be irritating, overall I love the Rokus I have thoughout my house tho
Ashleigh M.
I don’t think I could ever go back to cable. Roku offers a wide variety of apps, like Sling, which Apple TV does not have. I think if I was forced to choose between an Apple TV streaming device and Roku, I’d pick Roku.
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
I purchased 2 of these over 2 years ago from Kohl's mainly because I was tired of paying for cable.  I am so hooked on my Roku devices......I am now a member of binge watching, which I love.  Easy to set up, so easy that even your 3 year old could do it and I would recommend to all.......quit spending a fortune on cable.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I bought this a few years ago and still have no problems with it.  It updates and keeps on working.  I get all the apps my new has so I am still happy with it.  Only con is I somehow always seem to lose the remote in the bed and have to search for it when the show goes off.
Shakeya L.
Indianapolis, IN
Roku is way better than cable. The roku box itself has hundreds if not thousands of apps that allow you to watch movies play games and my favorite of them all browse YouTube videos. Some apps you do have to pay for. For instance Netflix, but I don't mines paying eight dollars a month, it's cheaper than eighty to one-hundred dollars a month. All you need is internet. I love my roku box no more over charged cable bills for me. I'm a happy customer.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I've never had a problem with this roku it was easy to set up and easy to use. It's what I use to stream netflix Hulu and hbo now since I don't have cable it's like my cable box, plus I can stream YouTube and other channels most of them are free they have a whole streaming store worth the money
Jana K.
Yucaipa, CA
I have this streamer and it works great. It's very simple to use and makes it easy to keep up on all my missed shows. I love the shortcut keys but I wish there wasn't a RDIO button because that isn't even a working app. It would be nice if you could program your own shortcuts, however it still does the job that I want done so I am pleased.
Chanel G.
I bought this during a Black Friday sale for $25 original price $60. So of course; I thought it was a deal. It was 1,2,3 set up. No hassles or anything, Need to have a subscription for everything though. Netflix is only one that I have. I love that I can watch my YT and that is one of my favorite features. I would definitely would recommend!
Crystal H.
I was finally able to cut the cable chord! There are so many channels. I can always find something to watch with my Netflix subscription. If for some ridiculous reason i can't find anything on there Roku has a plethora of free channels. You will always be able to find something!
Mike H.
Nashua, NH
How long have you been using your roku and how does it compare to similar devices?
Lauren M.
Hilliard, OH
What do you think of this product? How does it compare to Hulu?