Rohto Sunscreen 5 Set Lot Skin Aqua Uv Essence 80g×5 Spf 50+ Pa++++ Japan

Rohto Sunscreen 5 Set Lot Skin Aqua Uv Essence 80g×5 Spf 50+ Pa++++ Japan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rohto Sunscreen 5 Set Lot Skin Aqua Uv Essence 80g×5 Spf 50+ Pa++++ Japan!
How would you rate this product?
San Diego, CA
Rohto Sunscreen 5 Set Lot Skin Aqua Uv Essence 80g×5 Spf 50+ Pa++++ Japan uploaded by Katie M.
I really like this sunscreen. I miss going to Asia so much and being able to buy everything they have there that is waaay superior to the US. Cosmetics and especially sunscreen are one of those things. I got this I think it’s new it is purple tinted supposed to help color correct sallow or yellow color tones. So this applies flawlessly on skin. No cast at all. But the issue I found with this is that as the day goes on if I wear it with makeup I get some caking around my nose. No matter what makeup I am using over it. I like to wear this one solo. It is a chemical screen but I have ultra sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate me at all. It leave a nice natural finish. I am glad I bought it. I usually get my Japan and Korean products from oo35 in NYC or on Amazon there is a web company in California who sells them and I trust that they are fresh and definitely real. Just do your research! Feel free to ask me if you want any other recommendations.

Looking for your answer?