Rohto Hydra Dry Eye Reliever uploaded by Hannah D.

BY ROHTO

New! Lubricant Eye Drops Long lasting hydration for tired, irritated eyes Restores Moisture Relieves Irritation Cooling Sterile ; Questions? Toll Free Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM see more...

• Can you use these drops with contacts? I wear my contacts ALL the...1 Answers
  • Does this irritate your eyes at all?1 Answers
  • I have really try eyes on the summer does it work1 Answers
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Denver , CO
These eye drops work really well.

I would describe them as being a breath mint for your eyeballs. They have a fresh, cooling effect.

They are very moisturizing which is just what I need as I recently had lasik and I live in a dry state.

After using these drops I do need to keep my eyes shut for about 15-20 seconds because the cooling is too extreme for me. They really work for moisture.
Sky L.
Sky L.
If you have dry eyes from contacts like me, wearing them can sometimes get uncomfortable. I always carry these with me and put some drops in and within minutes my eyes feel like new again and they are not dry or itchy!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
Love this drop it leaves school refreshing feeling my co workers likes to keep hers in the fridge for that extra cool relief
Calla C.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Helps my eyes so much. I have contacts and they dry my eyes out like crazy!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Mesa, AZ
Rohto is the best eyebrows out there! They have a cooling one that feels so incredibly good on your eyes! Would recommend to anyone.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Cleveland, OH
I really like these eye drops. Definitely work really well. I only use these ones now. I tell everyone about these
archana r.
archana r.
N Billerica, MA
I really love this. It relieves the redness and has a soothing feel in the eyes.
Annie C.
Annie C.
I have a love/hate relationship with these eye drops. The price is a little high, but they really clear redness, soothe dry eyes and sting. I equate the sting to the sensation of eating an Altoid, but in your eyes. I have gotten used to it and I will repurchase.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Leeds, UT
These are the best eye drops I've ever used! All of the Rhoto brand eye drops are amazing! A bit pricier than some. But we'll worth it. A little goes a long way! And I have to say I love the packaging to!
Gabrielle  A.
Gabrielle A.
Allston, MA
These are great they clear up redness and leave you with a fresh feeling. I think most people don't like them because they burn but once you get over it you feel very fresh. Its almost fun to use them.
Carly M.
Carly M.
Rochester, NY
Can you use these drops with contacts? I wear my contacts ALL the time (I really only take them out when I go to sleep). Lately my eyes/ contacts have been getting so dry halfway through the day and its uncomfortable.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Does this irritate your eyes at all?
Ravyn B.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
I have really try eyes on the summer does it work
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Jacksonville, AL
I have only used the dry eye reliever version of Rohto eye drops. I love them! Are the other versions just as good?