Rohto Hydra Dry Eye Reliever uploaded by Jess 🌟.

BY ROHTO

New! Lubricant Eye Drops Long lasting hydration for tired, irritated eyes Restores Moisture Relieves Irritation Cooling Sterile ; Questions? Toll Free Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM see more...

• Can you use these drops with contacts? I wear my contacts...2 Answers
  • Does this irritate your eyes at all?1 Answers
  • I have really try eyes on the summer does it work1 Answers
Jess 🌟.
Elmhurst, NY
Cool sensation on the eyeballs. Might be kinda intense / caught off guard for those not use to rohtos eyedrops. Moisturizes decently, doesn't feel particularly lubricating.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,483 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These are the best eye drops I have found for dry eyes! I get really intense dry eye and have tried all kinds of lubricant drops and these are the only ones that actually give me relief for more then a few hours! I hate the stingy cool feeling when you put them in but worth it for the relief! The price is worth it since I don’t need to apply like I do with other drops and the one bottle lasts at least twice as long.
Hannah D.
Denver, CO
These eye drops work really well.

I would describe them as being a breath mint for your eyeballs. They have a fresh, cooling effect.

They are very moisturizing which is just what I need as I recently had lasik and I live in a dry state.

After using these drops I do need to keep my eyes shut for about 15-20 seconds because the cooling is too extreme for me. They really work for moisture.
Crystal B.
Jacksonville, AL
Id have to saayayay these are the best eye drops I have ever used! I have a lot of problems with itchy eyes from pollen and stuff, I also read a lot and get dry eyes. This product works AMAZINGLY! It does sting sometimes at first but its not terrible. It is way worth the few seconds of minimal stinging because afterwords my eyes have never felt better!
Sky L.
If you have dry eyes from contacts like me, wearing them can sometimes get uncomfortable. I always carry these with me and put some drops in and within minutes my eyes feel like new again and they are not dry or itchy!
Melissa B.
Leeds, UT
These are the best eye drops I've ever used! All of the Rhoto brand eye drops are amazing! A bit pricier than some. But we'll worth it. A little goes a long way! And I have to say I love the packaging to!
Gabrielle  A.
Allston, MA
These are great they clear up redness and leave you with a fresh feeling. I think most people don't like them because they burn but once you get over it you feel very fresh. Its almost fun to use them.
Annie C.
I have a love/hate relationship with these eye drops. The price is a little high, but they really clear redness, soothe dry eyes and sting. I equate the sting to the sensation of eating an Altoid, but in your eyes. I have gotten used to it and I will repurchase.
Danielle F.
Mesa, AZ
Rohto is the best eyebrows out there! They have a cooling one that feels so incredibly good on your eyes! Would recommend to anyone.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
Love this drop it leaves school refreshing feeling my co workers likes to keep hers in the fridge for that extra cool relief
Carly M.
Rochester, NY
Can you use these drops with contacts? I wear my contacts ALL the time (I really only take them out when I go to sleep). Lately my eyes/ contacts have been getting so dry halfway through the day and its uncomfortable.
Crystal B.
Jacksonville, AL
I have only used the dry eye reliever version of Rohto eye drops. I love them! Are the other versions just as good?
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
I have really try eyes on the summer does it work
Alexandra W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this irritate your eyes at all?