Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsHada Labo
Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 57floz/170ml 2 bottle set

by Hada Labo

Hadalabo's Gokujyun Premium Milk has 5 different weights of Hyaluronic Acid, olive oil-based squalane and low pH formulation to really let that moisture sink into your skin!

Hadalabo's Gokujyun Premium Lotion has 5 different weights of Hyaluronic Acid and low pH formulation to really let that moisture sink into your skin!; A variety of molecular weights help retain moisture in different layers of skin, so your skin stays fresh and plump!; Use after cleansing and before any moisturizer steps in your skincare routine. Dispense product onto hands and spread over skin. Pat in if desired or let dry down a little, then continue with the rest of your routine.; Gokujyun Premium Lotion is the essential moisturizer base for all skin types!; Made in Japan.

what's the best hyaluronic acid product/products for reactive acne prone skin? I'm more of an oily combination skin type but my cheeks are rosacea prone so I have to find products that work on oily acne AND sensitive skin Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 5.7floz/170ml 2 bottle set Hyaluronic Acid 2% B5 Cerave Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30Ml 30Ml The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL
Start your review of Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 5.7floz/170ml 2 bottle set!
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 5.7floz/170ml 2 bottle set uploaded by karmila M.
My holy grail, I’ve been using it for years and it’s the only product that keep my dry skin smooth and supple. I use it am and pm and in between. In the morning I lather and Pat it on my skin right after morning wash. At night I use tretinoin, and wait 30 minutes before lather and Pat it in my skin. My skin well hydrated, no fine lines, looking fresh and no dry patch! I also sometimes do more than 2 layers during harsh cold winter time.
Celia S.
Oroville , CA
Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 5.7floz/170ml 2 bottle set uploaded by Celia S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is really a cult classic and for good reason. I truly believe that this is a beautiful humectant just make sure that you put a moisturizer on top otherwise you will be drying out your skin. Also, I have noticed that the premium AKA this one that I'm writing about, can make me break out I'm not sure if it's the ingredients or what, but I love the softness of my face in the morning so I can't really stay away from it. Sometimes it doesn't make me break out, sometimes it does, I think I'm just sensitive to hyaluronic acid and this puppy is packed full of it. Forget all of the expensive hyaluronic acid serums this is seriously the King of Kings when it comes to hyaluronic acid of any sort. Plus, it is on Amazon and it is cheap and it does what it says it is going to do. I instantly feel a difference first thing in the morning, but if you don't moisturizer on top or if you don't have an excessive routine like myself, you could be doing yourself more damage than good. Just make sure to put on a heavy moisturizer before bed on top of this puppy. You will wake up and tell the difference. It's a K Beauty brand that I adore, Hada labo, they have excellent oil cleansers and other amazing toners and all of that good stuff. I love the brand I love the ingredients and I love the simplicity of it. It is just purely hyaluronic acid and it is purely there to help with aging and to help soften fine lines and wrinkles and to help soften the skin while refining your tone in general. I love this so much I just hope it doesn't keep breaking me out
HellofromMichigan ..
Clarkston, MI
This is a great moisturizer and I noticed it also helped with my wrinkles! I definitely recommend it. I bought it on Amazon and it has good price
Angelique S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 5.7floz/170ml 2 bottle set uploaded by Angelique S.
I've had this for about 3 months now and it has been a total game changer in my skin care routine. It gives my skin deep moisturization and penetrates the skin deeply. I have to stock up on more before I run out. I recommend this for anyone with dry skin that needs a high dosage of moisturization in their life.
Annie W.
Jamaica Plain, MA
If you are Hyaluronic lover , you will love this Hadalabo premium ! Good value ! It leave your skin super duper smooth filling any dehydrated.
Julie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 5.7floz/170ml 2 bottle set uploaded by Julie S.
I used two different brands before I decided to try this and I made the right choice. This one gives my the hydration I need. It doesn’t have any smell and it’s gentle enough not to cause any irritation. It’s affordable and can last a long time compared to the ones in vials.
Savannah G.
Fort Knox, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
I haven’t been using this for long but so far I can tell a huge difference in the hydration of my skin. I had dry flaky patches from the weather change combined with differin(it works well for me but does dry me out if I’m not careful) and this took them away after a few uses. I’m deducting one star because I have a sneaking suspicion this is causing me to breakout...I really hope this isn’t the culprit though because I’m loving how my skin looks and feels other than the breakouts.
ayman S.
Riverside, CA
This. stuff. is. amazing. 😍!! I've bought this bottle at least three times. I love how hydrating and moisturizing it is! The texture of it is almost watery, which makes it super easy to apply. I love to use it as a hydrating boost before going to bed. 10/10 would recommend! Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 5.7floz/170ml 2 bottle set
zena P.
tucson, AZ
I keep trying this even thought it doesn’t work for me because i want it to work SOOOO bad. i always end up giving it to my girlfriend. It [email protected]@out and doesn’t hydrate me u less i put it on when my face is soaking wet. But then it breaks me out!! IDK if my issue is with HA in general or just this formula
Abby D.
Aurora, CO
I love this HA. It's cheaper than most high end. And you get a very large amount in comparison, one bottle has lasted me a year or more. It has 5 different size molecules of HA so it is extra moisturizing. The texture is thicker but in a good way. I'll continue to buy it, it just takes longer to receive shipping from overseas.