Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Hydrating Hyaluronic-acid Lotion 170ml - Made In Japan

by Hada Labo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Hydrating Hyaluronic-acid Lotion 170ml - Made In Japan!
How would you rate this product?
Mohnton
Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Hydrating Hyaluronic-acid Lotion 170ml - Made In Japan uploaded by Sheila O.
It’s a serum that helps the pores keep small and it helps you get less expression lines on your face. I love since the first week, because I could see the difference, I feel like my face is better looking and no more pimples, since the pores are clean and not open
Hagerstown , MD
Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Hydrating Hyaluronic-acid Lotion 170ml - Made In Japan uploaded by Cristina (.
This is an interesting product and I love it. It's Hyaluronic Acid in a hydrating lotion and you apply it right after you wash your face, while it's still wet. The lotion is clear and a drop or two covers your entire face. Then you apply your moisturizer. Its purpose is to help your moisturizer absorb better. The lotion does have a slightly tachy feel on your face and I don't recommend it in the morning if you layer your makeup because it can run off in little bits, but it is nice overnight or if you wear nothing more than moisturizer. My face does feel better hydrated when I use it.
This is a product I have used once before and didn’t replace right away in order to use up other products first. I knew I liked it, but I had no idea how much my skin was missing it until I repurchased this winter. It’s a great toner to layer up under a moisturizer and leaves my skin feeling plump and hydrated!
Burnaby, BC
Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Hydrating Hyaluronic-acid Lotion 170ml - Made In Japan uploaded by Katie G.
Perfect hydrating toner for everyday use. I noticed that my dry flaky spots went away when I started using it. Perfect under an occlusive.