Rohto Hada-Labo Goku-jun Hyaluronic Lotion Light 170ml / 5.7 floz. (Japan Import)

BY HADA LABO

Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion instantly hydrates skin and helps preserve its optimum moisture balance. Replenishes and locks-in moisture for complete hydration. Skin feels significantly soft and supple. Helps improve dry and dehydrated skin, leaving it silky smooth. Skin pH balanced. Low irritation. Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julia H.
Streamwood, IL
I am giving this three stars because it wasn't moisturizing enough for me. It was nice, but wasn't enough. Probably best for combo skin.
Millie Y.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favourite lotion/toner! I love that it is alcohol and fragrance free and contains hyaluronic acid. It's very gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft and bouncy. Even my husband loves it. I feel like if I don't use it, there's something missing. A must buy!
Nguyen Cao Nam T.
Ho Chi Minh City
I use it as lotion mask. It applies so much HA for my skin, I know that because my skin is so smooth now. I have used it twice for week and the result makes me happy a lot. I think this product is usefull and its price is so good. You can use it like lotion after you washed your face or still use it like me.