BY ROHTO

Rohto Dry-Aid. Longer lasting relief vs. The leading brand. Fast Acting Non-blurring Restores Moisture Soothes up to 12 Hours Provides relief from dry eye symptoms: 1. Dryness 2. Irritation 3. Grittiness 4. Burning 5. Stinging Rohto Dry-Aid is uniquely formulated with LiquidShield technology and is designed to help restore the natural tear film by working on all 3 layers to mimic a healthy tear: 1. Mucin Layer - Provides tear adhesion 2. Aqueous Layer - Provides moisture 3. Lipid Layer - Slows evaporation see more...

Desiree F.
Augusta
I have tried a lot of eyedrops since my Lasek procedure. These are the best. I have the Systane Ultra Eye Drops, 0.14oz, Systane Balance Lubricant Eye Drops, Systane Gel Drops, Anytime Protection 0.33 fl oz (10 ml), Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops, and the Bausch & Lomb Bausch and Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Dry Eye Environmental Lubricant Eye Drops -- 0.5 oz. in my room right now and while they work pretty well to lubricate my eyes...I have to apply drops twice as much. These have a slight cooling sensation which unnerved me a little at first but they keep my eyes from drying out for hours. I apply drops twice a day with these compared to four or more times with the others.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I suffer from dry eyes, have my entire life but after I got a corneal abrasion a few years ago I started taking preventive measures by keeping my eyes moisturized. My opthamologist recommended these drops and I've used them diligently ever since. They don't burn when going in my eyes and last throughout the day. I will never be without these drops, they are rather expensive but it outweighs the pain I went through when my eyes were so dry just opening them in the morning caused a corneal abrasion. I would definitely recommend
Amber L.
I'm not completely sold on this... plus the price is steep! It does give a smooth lube coating... but it didn't really last... I only used it once... but im going to continue to use it a couple more times.
Dara S.
dallas
Found out about this product when it first launched on Ibotta. I have dry eyes and allergies are terrible; this product is great! It does burn but as long as you’re prepared, it actually feels good and soothing. You definitely know it’s working!
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Rohto Dry-Aid Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops .34 fl oz. I get dry eyes really bad, and I’ve tried allot of different eye drops for dry eyes and this here is the best eye drops for dry eyes, I put in a couple drops and my eyes are cleared up in no time, not like the others I’ve tried to where it took forever for my eyes to clear up. I bought it at Walmart for $9.88 and I got $5.00 back from Ibotta, so I paid $4.88. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends who have dry eyes. I’m very satisfied
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Rohto Dry Aid Dry Eye Relief is amazing!

It works fast and lasts for up to 12 hours!

It relieves dryness, irritation, grittiness, and burning!

This is helpful especially if you are wearing contacts or looking at a computer screen!
Mae M.
This one has a really cute packaging that you just want to bring it anywhere with you. It does soothe my eyes when they become dry and it doesn’t give you that cooling effect that I prefer not to have. The price is a little up there for my budget but for the relief it gives me, it’s worth it.