BY ROHTO #37 in Eye Drops & Washes

Rohto Cool Max Eye Drops Get Fast Cooling Relief! Maximum level of redness relief formula allowed as an OTC! 1 Soothes Eye Strain 3 Refreshes and Lubricates 5 Fast Acting 4 Long Lasting Comfort Rohto Cool Max Eye Drops provide fast-acting relief for irritated eyes. And, unlike ordinary eye drops, Rohto contains Freshkick Technology, which delivers an intense freshness that soothes and comforts eyes for up to 8 hours. Get fast, maximum cooling relief! see more...

Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
LIFESAVER! I'm so glad I found these. When you are constantly on a digital device, you haven't slept, you have allergies...or when you simply look like death...these drops are an instant revitalizer! They instantly cool (could be a burning sensation so some not used to the blizzard like sensation..but I promise it fades super quick!) It makes my eyes nice and white while adding a surge of hydration and perk to my abused eyes. I love it so much! -I wouldn't recommend using it with contacts though!)
Lindsey P.
I have really bad allergies and with that comes red, dry, itchy eyes. I saw a beauty guru on YouTube use these for the whitening effect and just thought the packaging was cute! Little did I know, they'd solve all my eye problems! They are very hydrating and definitely whiten your eyes. My only complaint is the strong cooling sensation that feels more like burning than cooling to me.
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Rohto cool Max redness reliever Lubricant Eye Drops are absolutely the best eye drops in the world I use no other I drop these are amazing the cooling feeling it puts to your eyes some may not like it because sometimes you can't open your eyes cuz it's not cooling but I love it these are drops are amazing they require allergies red eyes anything definitely try rotos out you will no longer buy another eye drop
Sara S.
Baltimore, MD
My go to eye drops for redness relief. I have them with me always, especially because I smoke which can sometimes cause a lot of redness. Nothing takes away the redness and brightens your eyes the way that these do. They also have such a cooling sensation & make your eyes feel awake !
Jessica W.
To me, there's nothing that ruins a beautifully done eye makeup look more than red eyes. These eye drops will make the whites of your eyes pop, and perfect your overall makeup. This is an absolute go-to in my makeup bag. I discovered this a little over a year ago and decided to try it. It works a lot better/faster than other redness relief eyedrops that I have used in the past. It does have a bit of a sting to it, but you get used to it, and I think it feels pretty good now. The value is AMAZING, I bought my first bottle around a year and a half ago for around $6. I use this stuff quite regularly and am just now getting to the last few drops. A true staple! The only reason I gave this 4 stars and not 5 is that the super whitening effect does not last more than a few hours for me, but it does keep your eyes overall moisturized throughout the day.
Savannah W.
I love these eye drops! I will say, the first few times you use them, it's pretty intense! The cooling factor is a little overwhelming for the eyes. But after you get used to, I actually fine it refreshing. I use them every morning to help lessen the redness in my eyes. They are a must for my morning routine now. I can't recall if I can tell a difference between these and the ones in the green bottle, but either way I am a huge fan!
Maria C.
Wow is all i can say after i have used these for a while. I have very dry eyes and i have found thse to help relieve my eyes when they are tired after a long day of work and after taling my contacts off. They are refreshingly tingily and they help my eyes look whiter!
Katie H.
Perrysburg, OH
This is my favorite of the few choices they have! I love the cooling. My fiancé hates that part, but I love it! Makes my red eyes so white & refreshed. I've tried the other ones and nothing meets to the red cap :) love it
Alexandria D.
Laurium, MI
These eye drops work amazing! Way better than the normal brands of redness relief eye drops. hands down. you can have bloodshot eyes and this product will get rid of all the redness (at least for me) I highly recommend this product!!!
Lindsey S.
Mercersburg, PA
At first when I used this product, the strong sensation of the "cooling" aspect of these drops took me by surprise! After that initial shock, that cooling sensation was really relieving to my red, irritated eyes!