BY ROHTO #5 in Eye Drops & Washes

New Look! Redness Reliever, Lubricant Eye Drops Clears & Brightens Removes Redness Cooling Sterile ; Questions? Toll Free Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM see more...

• Do these drops burn like so many other redness drops? 3 Answers
  • How are these? I have heard that these can burn a little ...1 Answers
  • Is it good cuz I were contacts and my eyes are dry when I...1 Answers
Rohto Cool Redness Relief

Start your review of Rohto Cool Redness Relief!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Delaina L.
Austin, TX
I have been using these eyedrops for over 10 years and recently Rhotos have become more affordable so it definitely warrants five stars for me now. I have a long history of allergies and have suffered from chronic red eyes as a result. I honestly can’t go back to using traditional eyedrops because the cooling and cleaning effect this has on my eyes is unparalleled to any other eyedrops I have tried. Not only do you experience relief, but the minty, tingling sensation is an experience of its own. I have had some friends of mine compare it to a refreshing waterfall on their eyes. Forewarning your eyes will probably tear up but to me it feels like it’s working. It takes some getting used to and another formula in the Rhoto Brand might be a better fit, but I found this is my favorite. Will always have this in my purse!
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is more on the high end side, for a drug store product but I think it’s well worth the money. I first started using these drops during 2012 and I continually use it to this day. These drops come in the most appealing packaging to me and how compact the eye drops are, they’re a little smaller than your average eyedrops. I find that during the application, the drops do give your eyes a sting and then my eyes feel refreshed and more soothed. I do not recommend this product to anyone that may have sensitive eyes, as the application may cause pain or irritation but otherwise this is a great product.
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite eye drops of all time. The first few times you use them they will burn your eyes, but once you keep using them your eyes get used to it and it doesn't bother you anymore. These work extremely well and for a long period of time.
Lela P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I remember my friends and I used to dare eachother to use these drops back in highschool because of how insane the burn is lol. Its pretty irrational but honestly this works really well. It literally makes your eyes feel MINTY fresh. Make sure you prepare yourself for the burn though because its very unexpected
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I feel like people are always so scared of these 😅 They really aren’t that bad and really take away the redness in your eyes. It definitely makes them whiter and brighter too, it’s a noticeable difference. Also a little tip, apply a drop to pimples to reduce redness.
Evie B.
WEST CHESTER, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Love these drops! I have sensitive eyes and bad allergies and when I have flare ups these really help clear up the redness! I always keep a bottle in my purse just in case. Highly recommend trying if you have issues with redness and irritated eyes!
gracie e.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep coming back to these. My eyes are quite sensitive. I add this drops to my morning routine as well to make sure my@eyes are alert and well rested. They can be a little pricey but it’s worth the pay.
Malorie R.
Purchased at: Target
These I believe are the best eye drops around . They are over my head and win all expectations of I believe eye drops should do. It cures my rednesss instant and my eye feels refreshed .:)
Merina H.
These eyedrops are literally MAGIC! I have horribly dry and sensitive eyes. They are perfect, cooling, and leaves my eyes nice and refreshed! I have tried many products, but these are always my go to at the end of the day! I always keep some in my car and purse just in case! ;)
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These eye drops make your eyes feel like you put menthol into them. It's a pretty intense cooling feeling that makes my eyes water. I don't notice a lot of redness relief either. I was really excited to try these but they are more expensive at Target than Clear Eyes and Visine and do not work as well.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
Do these drops burn like so many other redness drops?
Lindsey D.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone had any issues with over-use of this product? I tend to use A LOT of eye drops and wanted to make sure that there weren't any weird side effects associated with using these eye drops often.
#Lore💚,Asta🏫, A.
Bayamon
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is it good cuz I were contacts and my eyes are dry when I even don't use them so I need like new eyedrops for when I have contacts and not so please help me
Moriah O.
sparks
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How are these? I have heard that these can burn a little bit.
Abby D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can you buy this product?

Target