BY ROHTO #15 in Eye Drops & Washes

New Look! Redness Reliever, Lubricant Eye Drops Clears & Brightens Removes Redness Cooling Sterile ; Questions? Toll Free Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM see more...

Casey M.
Indianapolis, IN
I would never recommend this product to anyone. Using  Rohto Cool Redness Relief provides a tear-inducing burning sensation on your eyes. One of its two ingredients is Polysorbate 80, an arguably unsafe ingredient whose own Material Safety Data Sheet says that you should seek medical attention if you get it in your eyes.
Sandy V.
One of my favorite eye drops. Once you try this, you won't want to try another brand. Whenever my eyes get dry from my contacts, I use this and it clears my eyes right up. They go from red and bloodshot to a bright white color. It burns for a bit when applied, but after a few seconds, it disappears and im left feeling refreshed.
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
These are the best eye drops EVER. I have been a contact wearer for almost a decade now, and I have tried many any eye drops trying to keep my eyes happy. These drops should be used on bare eyes, which is fine for me because I use them in the morning before I put my contacts in, as well as after I take them out at night.These drops cause a strong cooling sensation, which can be a surprise if you have never used drops with menthol in them before. I really enjoy this feeling, it's soothing and wakes my eyes up.These drops are not oily like tear replacement drops are. I like this because it allows me to do eye makeup directly following application of the drops because there is no oily residue on my tight line or water line.  The 'cool redness relief' is my favorite version of the Rohto drops because you get all the benefits in one drop. It cools (but doesn't hurt like the "ice" version did for me) it soothes itchiness and helps diminish redness, and just generally feels nice when applied.I have gone through too many bottles to count. I always have these drops on hand!
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These eye drops make your eyes feel like you put menthol into them. It's a pretty intense cooling feeling that makes my eyes water. I don't notice a lot of redness relief either. I was really excited to try these but they are more expensive at Target than Clear Eyes and Visine and do not work as well.
Nichole S.
I have used several redness relief eyedrops in the past but this product has been something I've come addicted to it.  I bought this at my local grocery and a friend recommended it to me because your eyes don't get addicted to it nearly as much as other leading brands.  The first time people use it, it will burn like mint in your eyes but after continual use, it has become something I use in my daily routine.  It gives relief to redness, irritation, allergies, and really brightens the whites of your eyes.  Highly recommend it.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a few of these inside my purse right now! I sit in front of the computer for at least six hours a day....which leaves my eyes strained. When your eyes are strained you get redness. Put 2 drops in each eye and watch your eyes go from red and veiny to bright and white. I also put 2 drops before applying any shadow. It livens up your eye. If your not into the cooling sensation...kind of menthol sensation then this isn't for you.
Roger R.
A friend of mine recommend I use these eye drops, I usually get red eyes towards the end of the day and I have to say these are my top- all time favorite eye drops. There are very minty, like very intense, but i can actually handle it and kinda feels good. It refreshes and takes off the redness. I recommend but beware of the intensity of these drops. You can find these in pharmacy stores, and walmart.
Seyun Y.
Stony Brook, NY
There eyedrops are the best eyedrops I've ever used. After a while, regular saline eyedrops aren't enough to get rid of the red eyes I have upon waking up everyday (I sleep with my eyes open). Although they do burn for a second, it's quite refreshing afterward
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I LOVEEEE these so much. I give these a 10/10 honestly. VERY easy to use might be strong but very refreshing. I've used these quite some time now and they work outstanding! I definitely recommend these to others who need some.
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best, but intense. So you've been up with a sick kid all night and you need to appear alert for an 8am meeting? This is your answer. Uncomfortable for a second, but then BOOM magically clear, alert eyeballs. Go ahead, chug that coffee and handle it, like a #momboss.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
Do these drops burn like so many other redness drops?
Abby D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can you buy this product?
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have allergies and redness, anyone use this and recommend ???
Julia R.
Does this sting your eye a bit like the blue one?