BY ROHTO #5 in Eye Drops & Washes

New Look! Redness Reliever, Lubricant Eye Drops Clears & Brightens Removes Redness Cooling Sterile ; Questions? Toll Free Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM see more...

Erica V.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
Rohtos are the absolute best eye drops in the entire world. They can sometimes be a little pricey depending on where you buy them but it is worth the cost. I have found they are the least expensive at Walmart.

The burn a bit at first, but within about a minute your eyes will be perfectly white and feel very refreshed. Especially if anyone has allergies, the cooling feature is great for irritated eyes.
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I got these for free as a sample in a swag bag at PAX Prime. They were great for whenever I had red eyes from wearing my contacts too long. It was definitely cooling and left them feeling refreshed. When I first dropped them in I noticed almost a slight stinging sensation but it didn't hurt. It was kind of like when you eat a mint and the peppermint flavor just hits you.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
Honestly I don't understand all the positive reviews of this stuff. I have horrible eye allergies, redness, itchiness, etc. I bought this because the packaging was so cute and it was on sale. That's the end of the positives. Ever gotten toothpaste in your eye? Like that feeling? These are the eye drops for you. That's all I can say. They. Burn. Eyes still red.
Lizzie A.
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
These are great! They do sting for a second at first but it doesn't really hurt just feels like a really strong refreshing feeling! These are my favorite eye drops and have the best redness reliefe of all other eye drops! I also have very sensitive eyes and they are great on me!! I 100% recommend these to everyone.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
I love these eye drops! I will say, the first few times you use them, it's pretty intense! The cooling factor is a little overwhelming for the eyes. But after you get used to, I actually fine it refreshing. I use them every morning to help lessen the redness in my eyes. They are a must for my morning routine now.
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Only eye drops that actually work well for my eyes! My eyes tend to get really blood shot when I'm tired or even just stressed and one drop in each eye solves the problem! I feel as if these are a little stronger then the typical visine so they might take some getting used to but they work so well :)
Zoila G.
Zoila G.
NORCROSS, GA
If you have sensitive eyes this is not for you! It burns for a bit and clears your red eyes but after the burning sensation stops they still sting for a good 20 or 30 minutes. These maybe good if your going to bed and refresh your eyes but not during the day. My eyes kept tearing
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Fairbanks, AK
Holy Grail!!!! I am terrible with going to sleep on time and you can really see it in my eye area when I'm tired and look like I need sleep for days. For any event these refresh my eye and brighten drastically. Don't use these on the daily, only on occasion.
Hoboken, NJ
I love these drops! They work like a charm and get rid of any redness within about 5 minutes. The only downside is that if you use these on any sort of regular basis your eyes will dry out unless you use them. The cooling effect is really nice though!
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.
Placentia, CA
Great eye drop for fatigue. I keep one at bedside and one on my desk for when I use my computers. DO NOT use this when you have contacts in -- it made my contacts feel weird and I had to toss them out. Instant cooling of the eyeballs. It's great!
Hoboken, NJ
Do these drops burn like so many other redness drops?
Abby D.
Abby D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can you buy this product?
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I have allergies and redness, anyone use this and recommend ???