Add a Photo

By ROHTO
#6 in Eye Drops & Washes
New Look! Redness Reliever, Lubricant Eye Drops Clears & Brightens Removes Redness Cooling Sterile ; Questions? Toll Free Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
Photos (4)
Kira N.
Kira N.
Jackson, MI

These are the best eye drops EVER. I have been a contact wearer for almost a decade now, and I have tried many any eye drops trying to keep my eyes happy. These drops should be used on bare eyes, which is fine for me because I use them in the morning before I put my contacts in, as well as after I take them out at night.These drops cause a strong cooling sensation, which can be a surprise if you have never used drops with menthol in them before. I really enjoy this feeling, it's soothing and wakes my eyes up.These drops are not oily like tear replacement drops are. I like this because it allows me to do eye makeup directly following application of the drops because there is no oily residue on my tight line or water line.  The 'cool redness relief' is my favorite version of the Rohto drops because you get all the benefits in one drop. It cools (but doesn't hurt like the "ice" version did for me) it soothes itchiness and helps diminish redness, and just generally feels nice when applied.I have gone through too many bottles to count. I always have these drops on hand!
Erica V.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL

Rohtos are the absolute best eye drops in the entire world. They can sometimes be a little pricey depending on where you buy them but it is worth the cost. I have found they are the least expensive at Walmart.

The burn a bit at first, but within about a minute your eyes will be perfectly white and feel very refreshed. Especially if anyone has allergies, the cooling feature is great for irritated eyes.
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA

I got these for free as a sample in a swag bag at PAX Prime. They were great for whenever I had red eyes from wearing my contacts too long. It was definitely cooling and left them feeling refreshed. When I first dropped them in I noticed almost a slight stinging sensation but it didn't hurt. It was kind of like when you eat a mint and the peppermint flavor just hits you.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL

Honestly I don't understand all the positive reviews of this stuff. I have horrible eye allergies, redness, itchiness, etc. I bought this because the packaging was so cute and it was on sale. That's the end of the positives. Ever gotten toothpaste in your eye? Like that feeling? These are the eye drops for you. That's all I can say. They. Burn. Eyes still red.
Tina Y.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ

This eye drop really works at getting rid of redness fast. I usually keep it in my purse during a night out or event, if I feel like my eyes are getting a little tired or red I just put a drop in. Instantly brightens up the eyes. Just make sure not to use it too often. I don't think it helps moisturize or anything, but gets rid of redness.
Lizzie A.
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI

These are great! They do sting for a second at first but it doesn't really hurt just feels like a really strong refreshing feeling! These are my favorite eye drops and have the best redness reliefe of all other eye drops! I also have very sensitive eyes and they are great on me!! I 100% recommend these to everyone.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.

I love these eye drops! I will say, the first few times you use them, it's pretty intense! The cooling factor is a little overwhelming for the eyes. But after you get used to, I actually fine it refreshing. I use them every morning to help lessen the redness in my eyes. They are a must for my morning routine now.
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
Allendale, MI

Only eye drops that actually work well for my eyes! My eyes tend to get really blood shot when I'm tired or even just stressed and one drop in each eye solves the problem! I feel as if these are a little stronger then the typical visine so they might take some getting used to but they work so well :)
Zoila G.
Zoila G.
NORCROSS, GA

If you have sensitive eyes this is not for you! It burns for a bit and clears your red eyes but after the burning sensation stops they still sting for a good 20 or 30 minutes. These maybe good if your going to bed and refresh your eyes but not during the day. My eyes kept tearing
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Fairbanks, AK

Holy Grail!!!! I am terrible with going to sleep on time and you can really see it in my eye area when I'm tired and look like I need sleep for days. For any event these refresh my eye and brighten drastically. Don't use these on the daily, only on occasion.
Chance H.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ

Do these drops burn like so many other redness drops?
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ

I have allergies and redness, anyone use this and recommend ???

Join Now