Rohto Arctic Redness Relief Lubricant Eye Drops uploaded by Brenda S.Rohto Arctic Redness Relief Lubricant Eye Drops uploaded by Annisha F.

BY ROHTO #42 in Eye Drops & Washes

Rohto® Arctic Redness Relief Lubricant Eye Drops.

Soothes eye strain.

Cooling.

Redness reliever.

Long lasting energizes & protects.

Sterile.

0.4 fl oz (13 ml). see more...

Michael Rae K.
LIVONIA, MI
These eye drops are like an extremely powerful rollercoaster-like mouthwash for your eyes. As soon as the drops make contact with your eye, your eyelids will immediately squeeze shut as you feel a rushed stinging sensation. Your eyes will start to water uncontrollably as the slight burning sensation begins to fade, you feel overcome with a pleasant, cool sensation that is revitalizing and reminiscent of the wind hitting your eyes on a cold winter day. After 30 seconds have passed, this product will leave you feeling like you literally took your irritated, itchy, dry eyes out and put in a brand new pair that suddenly feel a million times better. Every time you use this product you'll go through this rollercoaster of burning-to-pleasant sensation that I would highly suggest to anyone sick of the same-old boring eye drops!
Grace D.
Los Angeles, CA
I still trick non rhoto users into trying these and each time is like the first. It's actually hilarious the reactions they have. They don't sting all that much for me anymore. But I would one hundred percent recommend.
Shelly S.
BARTLESVILLE, OK
Summer days dry eyes.. I love the Rohto brand eye drops so much. At first when looking at prices I was leery because they I like to save money and these are anywhere from $5-$24 depending on your needs. I use this one a lot for when I'm out and about because of my dry eyes and it helps tremendously. (I also use the redness relief one which comes with a red lid.) They do burn for 2.5, but after the burn my eyes feel so relieved and it lasts me almost all day.
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
Amazing. I saw these eyedrops when the lovely Jaclyn Hill mentioned them in a video. I have a bad habit of sleeping a little and being up all night. I hate going places with red eyes its just not a good look. These drops beat all the drops I have ever used. Not only do they refresh my eyes but I feel more awake. I would definitely use in the morning before class if I was tired and needed a quick wake up. Love them the price is good. Great product.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
These are the best eye drops ever! More specifically for people who smoke marijuana. Whatever red eyes you had before, one drop in each eye from these and they are whiter than ever! Burns a bit when first put it, but eyes are whiter than ever afterwards
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been spending a little too much time on the computer lately and my eyes are suffering. These drops have helped ease the strain! They sting at first and are very cold but after a few seconds your eyes adjust to it. As for redness, I didn't see much relief but it wasn't one of my concerns.
Helena M.
Portland, OR
All time favorite eyedrop. The cooling factor is so intense it's actually rendered me motionless on a few occasions. This product provides immediate relief from itchiness, redness, and whatever else your eyes are feeling, and it provides a while new experience!
Nicole B.
Nottingham, MD
These are the best eye drops around!! They are very cold and refreshing to red itchy and burning eyes. I use them when my eyes are irritated, when I get something stuck in my eyes, or if they are feeling dry, and they always feel amazing after!
Annisha F.
Glendora, CA
I love these eye drops these are a light saver. There so cool and refreshing after spending hours in front of a screen and are a great pick me up when your tired.
Adri R.
Pendleton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these eye drops! I wear contacts daily and I work outside and I often get dirt in my eyes from work. Just one drop of these in each and I feel so much better. Pretty sting burn but they work very well.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Which rhoto eye drops did Jaclyn hill mention?
Andrea N.
Merrillville , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's safe to use with contacts? Mine often feel dry and need something to make them bearable to wear. Also where can I find them, just at any drugstore?