Rogue Johnjohn Dead Guy Ale 22oz

by Rogue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rogue Johnjohn Dead Guy Ale 22oz!
How would you rate this product?
Darcy K.
Scio, OR
You cannot go wrong with Rogue dead guy. It’s Rogue’s signature beer. It’s tastes similar to an IPA on a smaller scale. Worth the money.  Highly recommend.
Trisha M.
Queens
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
At first I didn’t like the taste of this drink but it tirned out to be a really good drink
Tambi N.
Selah, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
My Dad always drinks Rogue. He actually knows the owner of the brewery in Newport Oregon. It is a smooth dark ale that will hit the spot!
Mariah S.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sitting in the airport drinking a cold one of these and it is one of the best amber's I've had in awhile! the flavor is subtle and crisp--worth the expensive airport price!
brittany M.
I don't know one person on the craft world that doesn't love this beer!! I even had a friend refuse to fill his dead guy growler with anything but dead guy ale
Rebecca Z.
Berea, OH
Purchased at: Target
The very first craft beer I bought after college, and got my friends to buy. Doesn’t hold up these days, but a nice bock.
Yvonne Z.
Bloomington
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a pretty strong ale. I didn’t really like the mix of flavors, but it has room for growth.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The appearance was a nice looking hazy amber to orange color with a one finger white foamy head that dissipated within about a minute. There wasn’t any lacing. The smell had a nice blend of sweet honey to somewhat tart cherry. The taste was mainly sweet and somewhat tart carrying the cherry back into the flavor. Light tart cherry aftertaste leading into a slight bittersweet finish. On the palate, this one sat about a light to medium on the body with a fairly decent sessionability about it. There’s a nice carbonation about it. Overall, I say this was a pretty good Maibock I could have again. Recommend with some plain cheesecake.
Brandy H.
El Lago, TX
It was ok I definitely won't be changing brands. I didn't particularly like the flavor but overall it was ok!!
Martina P.
The aroma is not too strong and the amber color anticipate the caramel taste of this beer. There are some hints of malt, but they are not overwhelming at all. Unfortunately served to me in a plastic cup, which killed the experience a little bit!

Looking for your answer?