BY ROGUE

Mickenzy H.
This is a great beer, but be careful when you drink it because it packs a punch. It has a lot of booze in it, and sometimes I can taste more of that, but its still a tasty beverage. It does sit a little heavy on the stomach, so keep that in mind when pairing with food.
Ashley G.
This is my absolute favorite beer. I was introduced to this beer several years ago and it is still at the top of my list. It is a wonderful craft beer that exceeded my expectations. It is a little pricey but you absolutely get what you pay for. I will continue to buy!
Jeni Q.
Grants Pass, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm FROM Oregon...I feel like you don't really live in Oregon if you haven't ad a Dead Guy Ale...or 20. While I'm typically not a darker ale fan, the Dead Guy Ale is enjoyable. The packaging is great, their dedication to their art shows in their craftsmanship, and I buy from them whenever possible.
Charisa S.
Billings, MO
This is just not the beer for me. I know other whom like it but I just found it way too bitter and lacking taste. Not something I would buy for myself again. I found the flavor to be reflected in its name sake, and that’s just not a taste I enjoy.
Mellie J.
Pendleton, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like this beer. I tried it at the beach while I was on vacation, it is a dark beer so I wasn’t sure I would like it but the flavor is good and it doesn’t leave a super weird HOPS aftertaste. I mostly got it cause it had a super cool bottle haha
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Maybe this brew just isn’t for me but I really didn’t enjoy this. Hard to describe the taste and flavor was just very bitter to me and too pricey for how dissatisfying it was.
Lily F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love most all of their beers. They are really delicious. They have great full bodied beers and a few lighter ones. They always do some sort of seasonal beer too. I grew up in Oregon so being able to get a taste of home and share it with others is nice.
Emily M.
Renton , WA
Classic. Great beer. One of my go-tos. And easy to find. Probably the most common rouge beers around but every beer they make is unique in their own way so absolutely don't rule out this brewery just based on Dead Guy
Stephanie M.
Dallas, OR
My husband is a BIG Rogue fan and Rouge Dead Guy is one of the best. I buy it for him whenever I see it. In fact we will purchase it in bulk when we are at the restaurant in case we can't get it at the store.
Sophia D.
East Northport
Dead Guy ale is amazing! It is a top voice of my friends and I! We can’t wait to go visit the brewery and taste it in person! So fresh and delicious, best when it’s served ice cold and in a big frozen glass