BY ROGUE DEAD GUY ALE

• "All the beer they produce is great tasting and refreshing." in 1 review
Krysta R.
Park Hills, MO
Foodie Expert
One of my absolute favorite beers. Affordable but can be difficult to find. Rogue makes other great beers too!
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
The Rogue Brewery is one of the best breweries. All the beer they produce is great tasting and refreshing.
Kelley L.
Bremerton, WA
One of my top 5 beers, I love this drink so much. Many a night has been spent around this beer, I feel like I can drink it by itself or with food.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
My husband gives me so much crap for enjoying this beer. Bring a 6 pack of this to a party and you'll be fairly drunk! kinda bitter for my taste, I like mac n jacks
Summer C.
East Nicolaus, CA
Foodie Expert
My husband loves this beer, it has a high alcohol content, and it is pretty dark. It is average on the price side, I think I paid 8 or 9 bucks for a 6 pack. This beer is for beer lovers, not like budwiser beer or coors, but real beer.
Sarah H.
This is a great dark beer. It's heavy and thick and has a great taste. It's can be a little pricey depending on where you buy it from.
Maegan K.
Alexandria, VA
I'm not a fan of this beer as a drink, but I use it to make beer mac n' cheese. The 24oz bottle is the perfect size for a pound of pasta.
Tony R.
Snoqualmie, WA
This dark beer isn't for the LITE hearted! It is rich and malty with a kick! They also have a great brew pub in Portland, OR and Issaquah, WA. Rogue also has other beers that you will love as well.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
I like this beer, good flavor, smooth. Perfect for the beginning of fall goes well with all the Oktoberfest beers!
Rebecca L.
Hatboro, PA
Rogue Dead Guy is one of my go-to beers. Not for novice beer drinkers as it is heavy and has a high alcohol content. Great choice after a hard day at work!