BY ROGUE DEAD GUY ALE

• "All the beer they produce is great tasting and refreshing." in 1 review
Robb M.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
One of my favorite brown ales, Rogue Dead Guy is a lot of people's "gateway beer" to the #craft #beer world. Hoppy without being bitter, a little malty and warming. Losing a star because they've got a nerve charging $12-$15 for a six-pack.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Hillsboro, OR
If you like dark beer then you should try this one. It has a very good flavor, Rogue makes all around great beers. I've been to a couple of the breweries as my dad was good friends with one of the founders that passed away.
Bri H.
Bri H.
Penn Valley, Ca
My all time favorite beer. Strong robust flavor that you will absolutely love. A bit pricey but totally worth it.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
I like this beer, good flavor, smooth. Perfect for the beginning of fall goes well with all the Oktoberfest beers!
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Atlanta, GA
Rogue is one of my favorite brands and their dead guy ale is one of the most popular. Great beer but for a big night of drinking you might want to have something a little lighter if you want to make it thru the night.
Maegan K.
Maegan K.
Alexandria, VA
I'm not a fan of this beer as a drink, but I use it to make beer mac n' cheese. The 24oz bottle is the perfect size for a pound of pasta.
Summer C.
Summer C.
East Nicolaus, CA
My husband loves this beer, it has a high alcohol content, and it is pretty dark. It is average on the price side, I think I paid 8 or 9 bucks for a 6 pack. This beer is for beer lovers, not like budwiser beer or coors, but real beer.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
This is a great dark beer. It's heavy and thick and has a great taste. It's can be a little pricey depending on where you buy it from.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
My husband gives me so much crap for enjoying this beer. Bring a 6 pack of this to a party and you'll be fairly drunk! kinda bitter for my taste, I like mac n jacks
Kelley L.
Kelley L.
Bremerton, WA
One of my top 5 beers, I love this drink so much. Many a night has been spent around this beer, I feel like I can drink it by itself or with food.