BY ROGUE DEAD GUY ALE

• "All the beer they produce is great tasting and refreshing." in 1 review
  • "The 24oz bottle is the perfect size for a pound of pasta. " in 1 review
Summer C.
East Nicolaus, CA
My husband loves this beer, it has a high alcohol content, and it is pretty dark. It is average on the price side, I think I paid 8 or 9 bucks for a 6 pack. This beer is for beer lovers, not like budwiser beer or coors, but real beer.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
One of my favorite brown ales, Rogue Dead Guy is a lot of people's "gateway beer" to the #craft #beer world. Hoppy without being bitter, a little malty and warming. Losing a star because they've got a nerve charging $12-$15 for a six-pack.
Chelsey C.
Atlanta, GA
Rogue is one of my favorite brands and their dead guy ale is one of the most popular. Great beer but for a big night of drinking you might want to have something a little lighter if you want to make it thru the night.
April N.
I had the pleasure of visiting the Rogue brew pub in Portland for my birthday, and Dead Guy was one of the beers I had whilst there. Believe everyone when they say it will give you a buzz, as it does have a higher alcohol content! It goes down smooth and has a nice aftertaste. One of my favorites.
Katie V.
Hillsboro, OR
If you like dark beer then you should try this one. It has a very good flavor, Rogue makes all around great beers. I've been to a couple of the breweries as my dad was good friends with one of the founders that passed away.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
My husband gives me so much crap for enjoying this beer. Bring a 6 pack of this to a party and you'll be fairly drunk! kinda bitter for my taste, I like mac n jacks
Tony R.
Snoqualmie, WA
This dark beer isn't for the LITE hearted! It is rich and malty with a kick! They also have a great brew pub in Portland, OR and Issaquah, WA. Rogue also has other beers that you will love as well.
Rebecca L.
Hatboro, PA
Rogue Dead Guy is one of my go-to beers. Not for novice beer drinkers as it is heavy and has a high alcohol content. Great choice after a hard day at work!
Kelley L.
Bremerton, WA
One of my top 5 beers, I love this drink so much. Many a night has been spent around this beer, I feel like I can drink it by itself or with food.
Maegan K.
Alexandria, VA
I'm not a fan of this beer as a drink, but I use it to make beer mac n' cheese. The 24oz bottle is the perfect size for a pound of pasta.