Rogue By Rihanna Eau de Parfum Spray

by Rihanna

ROGUE BY RIHANNA by Rihanna for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 4.2 OZ Launched by the design house of Rihanna in 2013, ROGUE BY RIHANNA by Rihanna possesses a blend of lemon blossom, cyclamen, plum

Is this a good perfume?
Start your review of Rogue By Rihanna Eau de Parfum Spray!
Victoria M.
Durango, CO
Rogue By Rihanna Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Victoria M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my absolute number one favorite perfume that I've ever smelled!! Maybe it has good chemistry with my pheromones but I'm obsessed with it more than most people I think 😋 I've used it for almost 6 years since it came out in 2014! It's a mature scent with plum and leather, jasmine, amber and vanilla. The smell makes me feel like a young, hot (maybe naked) , sexy woman on the verge of losing all self control, about to ravage her hot young boss (of a huge business) after realizing we're the last 2 people at work on a beautiful spring evening. 😅🥴😁 That was a little extra but really the best way for me me to describe it. Hee hee hee ❤️❤️❤️
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
Rogue By Rihanna Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Osiris M.
Rogue By Rihanna Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Osiris M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Oh man I love perfumes that have a musky smell this one reminds me so much like patchouli the bottle it’s heavy and nice it’s super long lasting fragrance I get so many compliments I like that face that it’s has leather smell on it the name of the bottle says it all Rogue.Rogue By Rihanna Eau de Parfum Spray
Madison L.
ALAMEDA, CA
This fragrance is one of my favorites I absolutely love it. It is long lasting and smells different from the other fragrances I own. It is a flirty light musk scent with floral undertones. Perfect for a night on the town or date night. You won't be disappointed.
Jameara B.
Annapolis , MD
Rogue By Rihanna Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jameara B.
I love the packaging It’s a cute bottle the smell I’m not a huge fan of I like rogue love better long lasting sent
Jasmaine B.
Gretna, LA
Let me start off by saying that I’m kinda sad to be only giving this 3 stars, as I’ve loved the Rihanna fragrances I’ve had in the past and fully expected to feel the same way about this scent as well. I really like the packaging, the heavy glass bottle is sort of rectangular and tough looking with a faux leatherish texture top. Muted pink lettering, which is very cute and totally captures Rihanna’s effortlessly tough, cool, and sexy vibe. HOWEVER, I did not love the scent.. it’s reminiscent of leather suede and to my nose is quite strong and smoky, which oddly enough I liked. What I couldn’t get past is the very odd scent of number 2 pencils that I got with each spray. I hate that initial smell and yet I continued to wear it, and was even disappointed when I realized I had lost my bottle. Don’t think I will repurchase though.
Ebony M.
Arlington, TX
This is a nice scent for mature women. It's not an everyday scent but, good for professional occasions.
Tracy F.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: CVS
Very Flowerbomb , Jimmy Choo esque sweet patchouli scent. Pretty. I love it but I wouldn't call it unique. It's on par with any rhihanna perfume. She does it well.
Tia D.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Macy's
This fragrance is by far my favorite by Rihanna. It is very classic and subtle in smell.
Genedra T.
Rogue By Rihanna Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Genedra T.
This scent is soft yet bold. Flirty yet sensual. It has nice sweet floral that captures Rihanna's essence and style. I recommend everyone push boundaries. Be bold. Go Rougue.
Yoana C.
Purchased at: Macy's
I had this perfume last year it is a great bottle of perfume very large. Good aroma and for the size the price is perfect. It is a perfume that works for the day since it is not heavy or oily. I love that is why I would buy it and I would recommend it everyone try this exquisite perfume 😊