ROGUE BREWING CO. Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar 20 OZ uploaded by LINDSAY F.

BY ROGUE BREWING CO.

LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
I wish this beer came in a standard 6 pack!  It is a little pricy, but it is so worth it!  It has an excellent brown ale flavor!  It is dark brown in color with a hazelnut aroma, a rich nutty flavor and a smooth malty finish.  It almost has a slight chocolatey finish!  Highly recommend!
Jessica L.
Ridgeley, WV
Perfect for the fall and winter months. Although it's dark, its not a heavy beer. It has a nice nutty chocolate flavor that has a warmth to it. Smells amazing and tastes just as amazing. Anytime I can find this on tap, I HAVE to get one, or maybe two!
Danielle T.
I would give this beer a 5 star review if it wasn't for the price. At our local store it is $7.50 for one big bottle. However, this is in my top 5 for favorite beers!! I LOVE it!! It is smooth and the aftertaste is really where you can taste the nectar. HIGHLY recommend, especially if you can find it on tap somewhere!!
Ashley S.
Portland, OR
FIrst of all...I love Rogue! Everything Rogue. They have some crazy/fun flavors sometimes, but they are always delicious. Especially the Hazelnut Brown Nectar. Great Fall beer.
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
Rogue is a great company and I enjoy a lot of their products! This is a great brown ale that and has a beautiful hazelnut flavor. Would recommend.
Ashlee T.
Sandy, UT
Rogue beers are fantastic. They have tons of flavor! I wish they were a little bit more affordable but the price is worth it.
Victoria J.
West Caldwell, NJ
This is a really awesome brown ale!! Rogue has some really awesome brews!! Not too heavy or dark, just right!
Laura C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How sweet is this beer? Is the hazelnut taste very strong?