Rogers Cable uploaded by Jessica S.

BY ROGERS CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

Rogers Cable is Canada's largest cable television service provider with about 2.25 million television customers, and over 930,000 Internet subscribers, primarily in Southern & Eastern Ontario, New Brunswick and Newfoundland and Labrador.

Savannah V.
Savannah V.
Elsberry, MO
It has its ups and downs but overall is a fairly good provider! I doubt that any other provider could be better, or worse, any other provider I've had was mostly similar. The costumer service is exceptional and I would most definitely recommend this provider to others!
Dawna L.
Dawna L.
I have been with Rogers for a long time and I recommend them to everyone. They are a bit expensive but if you get more than one service with them, they will bundle the services and with promotions an get deals to pay a lower price. Never had anything bad happen yet.
I have been with Rogers for years, I've never used any other cable provider. I do find that the customer service line is very slow and that it can be quite expensive to have cable and would probably cancel it if I were not such a television addict.
Hira O.
Hira O.
I didn't like it honestly ! I had an extremely bad experience with this network . I feel Verizon is so much better than it , with better customer support and service . I'll just give it only one star on the go !
Chevelle R.
Chevelle R.
Antioch , CA
Best cradle ever. I love it I will share this with my hole family. Love how it give me a lot of channels to browse through channel that good for me and everyone else who wants to try it out
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
They have a monopoly over the area that I live in so I don't have much of a choice but to use them, but trust me, if I didn't have to, I wouldn't.
Juniris D.
Juniris D.
I dont use it a lot, some times when I am watching tv with my family, but when i used I enjoy it, they have good channels with very good tv shows,
Amy T.
Amy T.
Alton, Tx
This is really high internet what I mean is it's really fast you know how you hate waiting everyone does well you don't have to with Rogers cable
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Great cable company just wish the prices weren't so high especially since there are so many other ways to watch shows and movies for cheaper
Komal P.
Komal P.
Gpod arrive alsthoug I don't k own who they are. They will help with all your things and will make your TV work amazing. Check the m sour.