BY ROGER WOOD

Taylor B.
Maitland, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been eating this sausage for as long as I can remember! We’ve made the mistake of buying the spicy pack and we still ate it! Great quality sausage. They cook quickly and are great for all meals.
Morgan W.
Love this stuff if I could live off it and my husband liked sausage for every meal I would keep it stocked in my fridge!!!! Everything about it the smell, the taste, the beauty! Highly recommend!!!!
kay ..
if you don’t know about these, you’re missing out. these are the bomb. whether you’re eating them for breakfast or throwing them in a hotdog bun they are crazy good. best sausage in the market! everyone should try these out.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
These are a southern favorite for just about any meal. I say southern because from Virginia up you will not find them. The worst part is no other smoked sausage comes close to the flavor of these. I like them best cut up and fried a little before I add them to soup, stew, or even plain fried.
Deborah K.
West Columbia
I use this at least once per week. It's the only sausage I use for my recipes. I have a homemade recipe and I will not make it if this sausage is not available.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
These sausages are okay. They have a very distinctive flavor. I'm not too crazy about them but my mother absolutely loves them.
Peytan L.
DURHAM
Either you love them or you hate them. I'm not too fond of the casing/skin but the sausage meat is great! Give em a try
Mimi N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE these sausages. They make the best chili cheese sausage dogs, ever. Great taste!
LaDasha S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Childhood favorite! I grew up eating these sausages almost everyday for breakfast. It’s truly a southern staple to have Roger Wood sausage. They’re best when the skin is peeled off and some pancake syrup is added... my all time favorite from then until now.
Morgan D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my families favorite!! We cook it with cabbage, we cook it in low country boil, we cook it with eggs, we grill it! It’s so delicious! We cook it in coconut oil for increased flavor! It’s very decently priced ( which is great since I buy four boxes at a time!)

I purchase it at Walmart but it’s available at any grocery store!